Chapter 13

"By the gods, what is that?" Sansa asked as she looked at the wedding dress her sister-cousin would be wearing. "A traditional Yi Tish wedding dress, Lady Sansa." Aoi said as she added some finishing touches to the dress while Visenya watched with an amused smile. "I like it actually...since I can't wear traditional Stark colors, I figured I would wear that instead." Visenya said and Sansa smiled. The Tyrells gave her a promise of getting her away from the Lannisters through a marriage to Willas Tyrell and her sister-cousin would be safe with Lord Fuhito, no matter what Cersei and Joffrey said. "White always did look beautiful on you, Lyarra." Sansa said as she sat down, not seeing a look in Visenya's eyes at the mention of her past name. "My...this certainly is something...you must be happy now. A bastard finally marrying, very high above her station. Too bad you won't be in Westeros for much longer." The cold and condescending voice of Cersei Lannister had Sansa tense up, Visenya narrowed her eyes and Aoi pursed her lips, looking at the lioness bitch. "Is there something we can help you with....Your Grace?" Aoi asked tersely and Cersei waved her hand, walking in and looked at the dress with a raised eyebrow before look letting out a mocking giggle. "My, I cannot wait to see you in this....already going against your Westerosi heritage, hmm?" Cersei asked, turning to look at Visenya who simply stared back, no emotions on her face which unnerved the lioness bitch. 

"No. I am embracing the traditions of my future husband since I cannot have the traditions of my family because they are traitors." 'In the so called 'Crown's' eyes.' Visenya thought internally as Cersei scoffed and walked out without another word. "The sooner these trades are over with, the better." Aoi muttered as she added one final detail to the dress, which Visenya would be wearing tomorrow night as they would have a small wedding ceremony with only Aoi, Sansa, Queen-Mother Cersei, Lord Tyrion, Lord Tywin, and King Joffrey in attendance, something that was okay with Visenya for now as she did not even want a flashy wedding. Thankfully, Lord Fuhito's servants and cooks would be making the meal that would be privately shared between them, Aoi and Sansa. Visenya also noted a change with the guards and servants, they bowed to her in the same manner as they did Fuhito and were nicer than the Kingsguard that stalked the halls of the Red Keep and terrorized servants. "You two go and rest, tomorrow will be a long day for us all, I know it." Aoi said and Visenya left with Sansa to go to the Godswood to pray and talk in private before returning to the Keep. "Did you hear, Robb Stark has holed himself up in Riverrun...they are saying he impregnated  a woman while he also agreed to wed one of Walder Frey's daughters and he is hiding his shame for now." "I heard he has come down with a sickness....Gods this would be over quickly if he just died." The servants whispered and Sansa held Visenya's hand in worry while Visenya gave a hard glare to the servants who scurried off. 

'The young ones grow bigger every month.....they are nearly the size of small horses now, ready to ridden when their mother returns. Though I wish they would quit biting my tail!' Hanzo grumbled in Fuhito's mind and the man smiled and shook his head at the mental image of Visneya's dragons annoying Hanzo. 'Just do not do anything to hurt them.' Fuhito spoke back as one of his servants finished tying the final knot. Within a few hours, he would be married to Visenya and with any luck, she and her cousin will be out of the city before anything else happens. Though they would be having a 'Westerosi' wedding, when they were safely in Dorne, he would ask if she wants a divorce or continue the marriage, even if she reclaims her throne. The thought of being consort seemed to appeal to him in some ways. "Lord Fuhito, allow me to present Lady Margaery, my new wife-to-be." Joffrey said as the boy king brought over a woman with brunette hair and a low cut blue dress. "My lord." Margaery gave a curtsy and Fuhito nodded his head. "Lady Margaery." Fuhito had to admit, she was pretty up close.....but Visenya was more beautiful in his eyes. "By the gods....the bastard looks like she is going to her own funeral!" Joffrey guffawed as everyone turned to see Visneya walking towards them, holding a small bouquet of golden chrysanthemums in her hands as Sansa and Aoi walked along side her.

"I gave her the flowers...they looked beautiful and so does she." Prince Tommen spoke as his brother glared at him while Cersei rolled her eyes. Visenya came to a stop next to Fuhito and he had to admit that she was beautiful and that the white really brought out her eyes. "We gather in the sight of the Seven to bless this union." The septon began the ceremony and tied both their hands together in a knot and though he did not have a cloak so to speak, Aoi suggested the use of one of his robes, the one that was blue and gold with the dragon it, as a symbol so to speak. From the corner of his eye, Fuhito saw Cersei glare at both Margaery and Sansa, not liking either one while Margaery simply had a fake smile for Joffrey and Sansa looked openly happy her sister-cousin was getting something good for once. "With this kiss, I pledge my love." Fuhito said as he leaned in and kissed Visenya, though to the guest it looked like a kiss on the lips, Fuhito had angled his head so that he kissed Visenya's cheek, close to her lips. Visenya let out a small shudder as the facial hair of Fuhito brushed against her skin and she took a deep breath to still her breathing. After the ceremony was over with, Fuhito escorted Visenya back to his, their chambers now and pulled out a small vial of red liquid. "To make sure the lions think this wedding night was...consummated. I will not force you to sleep with me like that." Fuhito spoke as he poured the vial on the bed sheets as Aoi walked in and ushered Visenya to the changing screen, helping her out of the dress and into her night gown. 'The lions will be none the wiser now...' Visenya thought with a small smile on her lips. 

/\ Sansa, Margaery and Cersei at Visenya's wedding /\