Chapter 2

Fuhito thought he would arrive when a fat stag still sat on the Iron Throne, but instead, he would arrive just days after the fat stag's death and a gold haired, mad eyed boy on the throne instead. "Lord Fuhito and company of Yi Ti." The page announced as the Yi Tish company walked in, Fuhito looking straight ahead at the boy sitting on the throne while Aoi looked around, her eyes landing on two girls, one of flaming hair and bright river blue eyes, the other of darker hair that looked almost metallic and purple eyes...shades dark than Fuhito's. 'This is her.' Aoi thought as she gave the purple eyed girl a smile before going back to facing the throne. "Yi Ti....you've come quite a long ways, my lord...may I ask why?" The young king, Joffrey asked, looking at the man with interest. "Trade. My Emperor has long desired a good trade with Westeros and I was sent to ensure that would happen." Fuhito spoke and Joffrey nodded. "You will have to forgive the mess you walked into my lord, my small council is still being formed, however I extend an invitation to here about your Emperor's hopeful trade deals, sometime later this week." Joffrey said and Fuhito nodded before stepping aside as a bard stepped forward and bowed before singing a song.

"Look, over there...by the flame haired girl. I think that is our hidden dragon." Aoi nudged Fuhito who turned to the colonnades and spied two girls with sad eyes. One had blue eyes but the other had purple eyes and Fuhito nodded, frowning at the crassness of the song as it ended. "Very amusing. Isn't it a funny song? Thank you for your rendition. I imagine it was even better received at that tavern." Joffrey said as people in hall applauded. "I am so sorry, Your Grace...I'll never sing it again. I swear!" The bard apologized as he stood up and Joffrey moved to lean against the other side of his chair. "Tell me, which do you favor? Your fingers or your tongue?" Fuhito noted how both girls looked at the boy-king in shock. "Your fingers or your tongue? If you got to keep one, which would it be? Or l could just cut your throat." Fuhito was shocked by the amount of madness already seeping from the boy-king while Aoi sucked in a breath in shock.

The foreigners intrigued Visenya as she stood next to her cousin in the Throne Room. 'A man from Yi Ti....a very far off land. Let's just hope that brat doesn't do anything stupid and cause the vast empire of Yi Ti to come crashing down on us.' Visenya thought as she reached for Sansa's hand as the bard was forced to be held by the guards as the man who took her uncle's head walked over, putting his knife in the fire and then taking it back out. "I'm done for the day. I'll leave the rest of the matters to you, Mother." Joffrey spoke as he stood up and walked over, Ser Trant and the Hound following him over to where Visenya stood with her cousin. Both girls curtsied to the king as he stopped in front of them. "You look quite nice...you too, bastard." Visenya had to bite the inside of her cheek and nodded like a shy girl. "Thank you, my lord." "Stop with 'My Lord' Sansa, he is 'Your Grace' now." Visenya spoke to her cousin who nodded. "Seems the bastard understands it more than you do. Walk with me...there is something I want to show you. Both of you." Joffrey ordered and the two girls followed, not knowing that the Yi Tish were watching them leave.

"As soon as you've had your blood, I'll put a son in you. Mother says it shouldn't be long. And as for you...maybe I'll let you have a taste of finery before shipping you off to a whore house of even a slaver, bastard." Joffrey spat at Visenya who walked alongside her cousin, but did not flinch at the words. "No...no! Please no!" Sansa started sobbing as Visenya grabbed her cousin's hand while Ser Trant held the girls arms by force. "This one's your father. This one here. Look at it and see what happens to traitors." Joffrey ordered of the two girls and Visenya looked up at the head, tears starting to pool in her eyes. "You said you would be merciful." Visenya muttered out, not daring to take her eyes away as Joffrey scoffed. "I was. I gave him a clean death. Look at him!" Joffrey roared at Sansa who still refused to do so, even with Visenya holding her hand tightly. "Please let me go home. I won't do any treason, I swear -" Sansa babbled out. "Mother says I'm still to marry you. So you'll stay here, and obey. Look at him!" Sansa finally looked at her father's head while Visenya made to look at the head, instead looked behind it, at the sky.

"How long do we have to look, Your Grace?" Visenya asked after a while and Joffrey shrugged. "As long as it pleases me. Do you want to see the rest?" Joffrey mockingly asked and both girls knew not to say no. "If...if it pleases Your Grace." Sansa shuddered as they were forced to look at the other heads of House Stark guards and servants, many of whom Visenya knew by name. "There's that septa of yours. I'll tell you what, I'm going to give you a present. After l raise my armies and kill your traitor brother, I'm going to give you his head as well." Joffrey boasted while Visenya internally yelled at herself to fight back. "Or maybe he'll give us yours." Sansa said and Visenya looked at her cousin in shock. "My mother tells me that a king should never strike his lady....Ser Meryn. Both of them." Ser Meryn stepped forward and slapped Sansa several times before turning and slapping Visenya hard enough that she nearly loses balance. Visenya grabbed Sansa as she made to push Joffrey as the Hound appeared and started cleaning both girls with a rag. "Will you both obey now? Or do either of you need another lesson? I'll look for you both in court, though I may call on you, bastard for favors." Joffrey sneered as he walks away with the guards, leaving both girls alone as Visenya hugs Sansa, looking up at the head of her uncle. 'I promise to protect her....even if I have to spill blood.' Visenya vowed in her head.

After a while, Visenya and Sansa walked away from Traitor's Gate right as the visitors from Yi Ti left the throne room. Visenya gazed over her cousin's head and her eyes met the brighter purple of the Yi Tish man. 'He is older...possibly old enough to be my father, yet there is something else about him. It could be the purple eyes, as I do not recall anyone having those bright, near lilac eye colors.' Visenya thought as she broke away from eye contact and walked with Sansa back to their chambers, avoiding the sneers and looks from guards and servants alike. Sansa sat down and Visenya grabbed a wash basin and started gently rubbing the blood and bruising on her face before going over and doing the same to Sansa, who was quietly crying. "I promise....I promise you, we will survive this." Visenya vowed to her cousin who nodded.

Fuhito was disgusted by the acts of the boy-king. As he and Aoi walked out of the throne room, they spotted the royal prick strutting away from the Traitor's Walkway, a proud smirk on his face. "Hanzo should eat him without even burning him first." "Hanzo would get an upset stomach if I did that." Fuhito mused as he watched the two girls walk from the Traitor's Walkway, both bruising on their faces and eyes rimmed red from crying. The dark haired one looked up and over at them, her purple eyes meeting his lilac eyes and Fuhito decided right then and there that it would not be just her he got out of this stinking city, but also her companion, then when the time was right, he would personally give both girls the head of that golden monster. "Oh, the poor girls. I will see what I can learn about them....something has happened here other than the kings death." Aoi muttered and Fuhito nodded, watching the girls walk to the holdfast where the residents stayed.

/\ Visenya in the throne room /\