Chapter 15

What would have been a day of triumph for the Lannisters, was turned to tragedy as the sounds of screaming and sobbing came from Lady Sansa's chambers. The sight that greeted Tyrion Lannister was one of heartbreak as Visenya held on to her sister-cousin's 'corpse', rocking back and forth and crying. "Let her go, Kiku....her spirit is at rest now." Fuhito said as he went over and took his young wife into his arms and held her close. "Have care with her body." Fuhito ordered his men as Tywin and Cersei came in, staring at the body of Sansa Stark as she was carried out. "YOU! YOU DID THIS! YOU FAMILY THRIVES ON BLOODSHED, LANNISTER!" Visenya screeched as she tried to attack Cersei but Fuhito held her back, whispering in her ear to calm her down. "By nightfall, we will have departed from this city and made for the ships that will take me and my wife back to my homeland." Fuhito spoke as he glared right at Tywin, who felt unnerved by the older man's piercing glare while Cersei scowled at Visenya, who had since stopped crying and was staring at the woman with an unreadable expression. "My master will have the final say in the official trade between our two kingdoms, but know this...he knows of the actions that have happened here and is not inclined to give his full blessing of any kind." Fuhito spoke as he led Visenya out of the room and down to his nearly empty chambers, leaving an angry Cersei and annoyed Tywin Lannister. 

"I think I damaged my throat with that scream..." Visenya muttered once the door to his chamber was shut and Fuhito let out a chuckle. It was cleared of almost everything, save for a few small things as the servants worked under the cover of darkness and when all the issue with Sansa's 'dead' body had been happening. "No doubt. Drink this." Fuhito gave Visenya a cup of tea, which she took and drank. "Do you think they bought it?" Visenya asked after a few sips of the tea and Fuhito nodded. "No doubt. Aoi and the guards will be transporting her to the outskirts where they will wait. We will not be going North, no....we will be going South to Dorne." Fuhito said and Visenya nodded, finishing the tea. "Why did you call me...Kiku and what does it mean?" Visenya asked after a few moments of silence. "It is our word for Chrysanthemum and those flowers symbolize not only the Imperial Family, but also endurance and rebirth. You have most certainly shown endurance....Visenya." Visenya stopped and looked at Fuhito in shock as he stared out the window, his hands folded in front of him. "Yes, I know all along. When I first came here, I arrived in Dorne and to my surprise....there were two small dragons, roughly the size of small ponies, flying around. Prince Oberyn and Prince Doran gave me instructions, I was to find you and bring you to them for safety. But with how tightly held you were in the lions grasp, I had to come up with two plans." Fuhito explained as turned back to look at Visenya who looked down before her eyes widened. 

"Before we leave, we feel it would considerate to give our gifts ahead of the wedding. Four jeweled pins for the Lady Margaery. A plum blossom, camellia, rose and violet in varying colors. They having meanings in Yi Ti and I think you should take them to heart; hope, patience, perfection, humility, self sacrifice, friendship, sincerity and love." Fuhito said as one of the servants presented the box to Margaery who gasped and took out one of the jeweled pins. "And no king is complete without at least a few more crowns. To show your love for your new bride...this crown was made." Fuhito spoke as the servant opened the other box to reveal a silver crown decorated with chrysanthemums. Visenya could tell Joffrey was not pleased with the flower detailing but under the watchful eye of his grandfather, Joffrey took the gift while Visenya watched, a gleam in her eyes before Fuhito took her gently by the arm and left the throne room. Instead of going back to the chambers, they went down the stairs and outside of the keep to where the horses were waiting. Fuhito helped Visenya on to her horse and the Yi Tish rode out of Kings Landing altogether and down the southroad. A few miles ahead, Aoi with four guards waited, with a chest that had Sansa in it, still asleep. 

A few weeks into the ride, the party came to stop at Summerhall. While Fuhito had watched the men set up camp, Visenya decided to take Sansa on a tour of Summerhall's ruins. "I remember you saying that you wanted to visit here, but father forbade it." Sansa said as the two walked into the dimly lit throne room and Visenya sighed, putting the small torch she had lit into one of the braziers. "With good reason, Sansa. Until his end, your father was an honorable man....going so far as to stain his own honor to protect a very, very desired secret." Visenya spoke and Sansa looked at her sister, wondering what she was talking about. Visenya rolled up the sleeve of her dress and stuck her hand into the fire in front of Sansa. "Lyarra, no!" Sansa yelled as she tried to take Visenya's hand out but stopped when Visenya held her hand out, no blistered or burned skin, only a slight red tinge to it. "What...how?" Sansa asked in shock. "Three years to the day, I discovered a truth that your father kept from me. I am related to you, but I am not your sister." Visenya said as she turned to look at Sansa who stared at her in shock. "I was born in the sands of Dorne, but I am neither a Sand nor a Snow. I am Visenya of House Targaryen, third head of Prince Rhaegar's desired prophecy. I hatched two dragons that now are in Dorne safely." Visenya said, her purple eyes seemingly shining brighter and Sansa gasped. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Visenya and Sansa are out of the capital and away from the lions. Visenya also told Sansa who she was. 

So far, so good right?