Chapter 7

In the following days, it was announced that Renly Baratheon was dead, possibly murdered by his own brother or even Robb Stark. "The only way to get them safely away is make it seem like they killed themselves." Aoi told Fuhito as the two walked down the halls and Fuhito sighed. "There is another way." Fuhito said as he and the others met with court officials going to see Princess Myrcella off for Dorne. As the group arrived at the docks, Visenya was standing next to her sister, bruising still showing on her face as she stared longly out at the sea and Fuhito took the opportunity to stand next to her. "Have you ever been on the sea, my lady?" Fuhito asked and Visenya shook her head. "No, my lord. I never even touched the ocean." Visenya said as she spared a glance at Fuhito before looking back at the ocean, "May the Seven guide the princess on her journey. May the Mother give her health. May the crone give her wisdom. May the warrior give her courage." The septon droned on as they watched the small boat row closer and closer to the ship that was to escort Princess Myrcella to Dorne for her safety as Stannis Baratheon's men were getting closer and closer. "You sound like a little cat mewling for his mother." Joffrey mocked his younger brother. Visenya continued to stare at the ocean as Sansa and Joffrey exchanged words before everyone started to head back for the keep. "My lady?" Fuhito asked as Visenya snapped from her day dream and turned, walking behind her sister. 

"Hail Joffrey! Hail to the King. Seven blessings on you, Your Grace." "Murderer! Bastard!" "All hail the king!" "He's no king!" "He's a bastard!" "Please, Your Grace, we're hungry." "Freak!" The crowd started to get unruly as Visenya made her way closer to Sansa as Joffrey called for the peasants to all be killed. Visenya stopped and watched in horror as the crowd tore into the septon, pulling his arm before she picked up her skirts and ran, following her sister, trying to avoid the riot. "GET BACK TO THE KEEP!" Fuhito ordered Aoi who nodded and ran back while he looked around for Visenya and her cousin, frowning when he did not see either of them. "LET ME GO!" Fuhito turned to see several men pull Visenya into a closed alcove and ran over, unsheathing his sword as he did so, cutting down men in the process. Fuhito roared in anger and swiftly cut off the head of one of the men before stabbing the others as he got closer to Visenya, who was fighting off the men on her own with a small dagger. "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Visenya screamed out as she cut one of the men across the face before she was smacked, causing her to fall down. Visenya only prayed and hoped that Sansa had gotten safely back to the red keep when the sounds of screaming broke her thoughts and she rolled over, her eyes widening as she watched Lord Fuhito cut down the men who were going to try and rape or even murder her. 

Visenya had never seen anyone act like he did. Once the men were dead, he flicked his sword before sheathing it back and turned to Visenya, offering his hand to her. Visenya took it without hesitation and he helped her up. "Let's get back to the keep." Fuhito said and the two made their way out of the building, seeing that the Hound had found Sansa and was carrying her back to the keep as well. Once the four were within the walls of the keep, the Hound put Sansa down as her maidens came to attend to her while Fuhito held Visenya's hand tightly in his. "Let's get you both cleaned up." Aoi said, letting the maidens help Sansa up and the group walked away from the sounds of the riot to the girls chambers where Aoi set about helping brush away the dirt and blood from Visenya while Shae cleaned Sansa up. Fuhito allowed the ladies privacy by standing outside with his guards, talking to them while inside, Aoi had managed to untangle Visenya's hair and was brushing it while Shae and Sansa talked in the corner. "She is right Sansa...but we are safe now." Visenya assured her sister, though no smile was formed on either face. After making sure they were alright, Aoi walked out and looked at Fuhito who nodded and the two left for their chambers, planning on what to do about getting the girls out. Inside, Sansa slept soundly while Visenya sat up, wide awake and staring at the night sky, the memories of watching Fuhito fight off those men still repeating in her head and she smiled to herself, before going to bed as well.