The Flashback

AUTHOR: My OC is Gem Harlem. Here's a little description about her appearance for you... She's average height with long brown wavy hair. She has light hazel-brown eyes. She likes to dress very casually with a lot of sweatpants, but when she's on the show, she likes to wear mini skirts with cute "wrestling panties" underneath. She likes to wear a lot of tank-tops on the show to show off cleavage. :P And she likes to wear baggy sweaters.

He held me down against the bed and he thrusted upon me. I was opening myself up to this man. I had never wanted anyone more than I wanted him. But something seemed off. He seemed so distant tonight.

“Randy, are you sure there’s no one else?”

He stopped moving on top of me. He slumped down in his position, and he sighed. “You know Gem, you pretty much ruined the moment.” I could sense a smile on his face.

“I’m sorry Randy. You just seem kind of…distant tonight. I mean, I don’t mean to ruin the night, but I just need to know. I’m also sorry I’m kind of rambling right now—” His large hand covered my mouth.

“Stop talking Gem.” He leaned down and whispered into my ear… “I’m gonna make you forget about all this baby.”

His thrusting started up again and his body moved along mine. We moved steadily in the darkness of the hotel room, and I could feel him moving inside me. This was the first time I had ever had sex, and I have to say, I’m glad it was with Randy Orton.

The night replayed in my mind over and over again. I can’t believe that I ever trusted him. I can’t believe that I ever “loved” him!

“Gem? Gem are you in there?” Melina knocked at the side of my head.

“Ow Mel, what the hell was that for?”

“You’re totally spacing Gem! What’s going on with you? For the past couple weeks now you’ve been totally out of your mind. What aren’t you telling me?”

I smiled. Melina Perez was my best friend in the WWE. She was the only one that I could really talk to, and she was the only one who knew about my personal life. “Mel, I tell you everything. If there was something going on, you would know by now.”

She smiled back at me and grabbed a plate from the catering table. I followed her in line with a few other superstars. As we waited for Chris Masters to finish grabbing all the food he could possibly fit on his plate, I casually looked around.

I looked back at a few other superstars who were waving to me from further back in the line. But then I saw him. Randy Orton was near the back of the line near Adam Copeland. I quickly turned back around.

“Chris, you seriously need to move. You are holding up the entire line of superstars and this is our only time to eat! Not only that, but you’re taking ALL THE FOOD!” Melina shoved Chris along in the line and he looked back at her.

“Why the hell did you push me?” A slight smile formed in his lips.

“Chris, you’ve been piling your plate up for at least fifteen minutes.” Melina grabbed some of whatever was inside the large heated containers. I followed her move and filled my plate with the same crap. It was some kind of stir-fry.

We sat down at a table on the far side of the large room. We didn’t say anything since we started eating.

After half our food was finally eaten, Melina stared at me. I didn’t look at her, but I could feel her eyes digging into my cheek. Finally I looked up. “Why are you staring?”

“Because you’re hiding something.”

Only the fact that I had sex with Randy Orton a few weeks ago. “Melina I told you. I’m not hiding anything. If something was going on, you would know by now.” I faked a smile to reassure her.

“I don’t feel like you’re being completely honest with me Gem. But if you say so, I guess I’ll believe you.” She finished eating.

A couple guys were coming over to us. I looked over to see John Cena making his way over to us. We’ve talked a few times in the past, but we weren’t very close.

“You mind if we sit down?”

Melina and I both smiled and offered them the other side of the table from us. I looked back down at my plate as John Cena and this mystery guy walked over to the other side of the table.

“So how are you two doing today?”

Melina answered John and they got into a conversation. Finally I looked up, and I wasn’t surprised with who I saw. Randy was sitting across the table from me.

“Hey,” he said calmly with a slight smile on his face.

“What do you want?” I glared into his eyes.

“I’m just trying to be nice.”

“You should’ve done that a few weeks ago Randy.”

“Gem can we please talk about that sometime?”

I rolled my eyes and let out a sarcastic laugh. “Sure Randy. Why don’t we talk about how you left me stranded after you used me? Why don’t we just talk about everything that we went through and what you did to me afterwards? Why don’t we talk about it Randy?”

Randy slammed his fist down on the table. “Shut your mouth.”

I mocked him and slammed my fist down on the table just as hard as he did. Nearly everyone in the room was staring at us. “Why don’t you make me Randy?”

He stood up, and I mocked him again. “Gem you don’t wanna mess with me.”

“You messed with me Randy, it’s only fair!”

Randy clenched his fist and slightly raised his arm, getting ready to punch me or something.

But then John stood up. “Randy what the hell are you doing?” He grabbed Randy’s raised arm.

“Don’t tell me you’re taking her side John! You’re supposed to be my friend!” Randy stared at John in the eyes.

“I’m not taking her side, but you’re about ready to hit a woman right now. You know how wrong that is for even you!”

Randy relaxed. His shoulders fell and so did his arms as his fists unclenched. Randy walked away from the table and into the men’s locker room down the hall. I stayed standing, staring at the door to the men’s locker room…waiting for Randy to come back out and do something to me. Mel grabbed my arm and pulled me back down to the table.

“Gem are you okay?”

I shook my head and stood back up. I walked away from the table in the opposite direction and I walked out to the loading area of the arena. I walked out the large doors and grabbed my cigarettes of my pocket. I lit one up and I smoked it away.

That was the first time that I talked to Randy since the day that he left me. He straight up used me that night we had sex, and then he left me. What else is there to say? I never told Melina about it, and now she knows…partially.

I threw my cigarette down on the ground. I couldn’t explain what happened next, but out of nowhere I was down on my knees. I was puking whatever I had just eaten. Everything was coming out of my stomach and out my mouth.

After it was over, I stood back up and I went back inside the arena, straight to the women’s locker room and into a bathroom stall. I threw up some more. I felt dizzy and lightheaded.

There was a knock on the stall door, and I could see Melina’s fur boots from under the door. “Gem are you okay?”

“I’m fine Mel…I’m—” vomit spewed from my mouth again before I could finish answering her.