Chapter 21: His Beastly Obsession

Ibrahim got off his car. He opened the door for Tara. By holding her hand he walked her inside a reserve forest.

His flight is at night. He still has a few hours. He decided to spend the time with his wife. He will be away for a week from her. It's like a punishment for him. That's why he doesn't want to waste a few hours.

Tara looked at the surroundings. This is the first time she is entering a reserve forest. Her eyes fell on the mountain ranges around the forest. The scenario is breathtaking.

He smiled after seeing her expression. He knew that she will like it for sure. He was closely watching her face. Her lips are parted a bit. Her doe shaped eyes were roaming all over the forest.

The kiss flashed on his mind.

He can't describe it to anyone what he exactly felt at that moment. It was soul sheering. Touching her and having her close gave him immense pleasure and happiness both. He turned extremely powerful and free spirited whenever he felt her close. This feeling of joy is extraordinary. Only she is capable of giving him this happiness. No one can ever be able to  make him happy like this.

Her effect on him is immense. He has doubts on his own decision making. If she wants she is capable of moulding him like the way she wants and he will be more than happy to guided by her.

He guided her near a bench. They both sat side by side.

"Umm..thank you"

He looked at her amusingly.

"For what?"

He whispered shifting closer to her.

"For helping my friend"

Ibrahim smiled.

"Oh! Actually Bhola told me to help your friend"

She immediately looked at him in shock. His eyes were dancing jovially.

"He told me that you were feeling so sad and he can't see you like this...But he can't help you by himself, that's why he asked me to do that"

Tara's face heated up in embarrassment. This means he heard everything in the morning.

He thoroughly enjoyed her blushed face. She is looking like an apple right now.

"Don't you think I deserve more than a thank you"

Tara instantly looked at him.

"What can I give you? You have everything"

This innocence!

Everytime his heart sped up after encountering her innocence. He lost his control. He felt like to grab her and make love to her without any bound.

"Give yourself to me"

Tara gulped hard and immediately she stood up. Her tensions came back.

"What happened? Is it so difficult to do this? If I tell you that i want to make love to you here, will you give me your consent?"

She started to sweat after hearing his tone. It's filled in dominance and desperation.

"Tell me Jaan"

He cupped her face and pulled her closer. His eyes were burning in lust and passion.

"I..Need...some..more..time"

She said while lowering her gaze.

"How much time? Tell me exactly"

His tone is strict.

Tara licked her dry lips in tension. His eyes followed this.

"I.. don't know"

Her voice is shaking.