Chapter 17: First Night

"Kiss me"

She sensed the strictness on his tone. His voice is holding dominance and power. She has no guts left to deny him. She is weak.

He took steps near her. She took back steps. His eyes were shining with something very raw. Her nerves shook in an extreme way after seeing the depth of his blue eyes.

"I think you are ready for a fuck"

Her face heated up after hearing him.

"No... I'm..not..ready"

She whispered and fresh tears rolled down to her cheeks.

"Then kiss me..."

"No...please..."

She was about to join her hands but with a single step he reached near her and grabbed her wrists. Her eyes widened when he locked her both arms on her back and within a second his lips came down on her.

A whimper escaped her mouth when he started kissing her. This is the second time she is encountering his madness. He has locked her arms in a way that she can't even move. Her whole body came under his mercy.

She felt him sucking her lips passionately. She felt his tongue trying hard to invade her mouth. She went cold in fear. He is so huge that she felt claustrophobic for a second.

His face has totally blocked her every view. He left her arms and cupped her face to get better access of her lips. This terrified her more. She thought this madness will never end. He will be doing this for an eternity but he finally pulled back.

She gasped for air. He is still cupping her face. His eyes were deeply watching her. He is smiling.

She felt angry. How can he smile after seeing her like this? She literally went out of breathe and he is enjoying her state? What kind of sick pleasure is this?

She felt his thumb on her lips. He is touching her parted lips and looking at them deeply.

"Your lips are magical..."

His voice is husky and dripping with pure intensity.

She gulped hard. Is he planning to kiss her again?

He slowly bent and kissed the corner of her mouth so softly. Tara stood frozen. He touched her cheek with the back of his fingers. She lowered her eyes unable to bear the intensity of his eyes. He is caressing her skin so gently. Then suddenly his hand went on her back. He removed the band of her hair. Her hair fell on her back.

The next moment he carried her on his arms in bridal style and walked inside the mansion.

Fear engulfed her totally when he entered a huge room. She has never seen this room before. She could never imagine that a room can be that much huge. She has never seen this. Their half slum will fit into this room easily.

"This is our wing Jaan..."

He said with a gentle smile after seeing her shocking face.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the king sized bed and her breathing knocked out of her system after seeing the decoration.

She knows that such kind of floral decorations only made during a couples first night. The whole bed is covered in flowers. Infact the room is filled with a very soft fragrance. If it was just a scenary, she would have enjoyed it but it's happening to her in reality. And she is more than terrified to face this right now.

Before she could think much, she has been landed on the bed. Ibrahim sat beside her. She gulped again and again. He is looking at her with the same gaze again. She has seen this gaze multiple times.