Chapter 15: The Storm

He dragged her out of the car. Her crying has now stopped. She understood that her crying is not going to melt this monster's heart.

She looked in front and find his mansion. More fear engulfed her. His guards opened the huge gates and he started to drag her inside. He is looking so furious right now.

She remembered the very first day when she came here with Nidhi. She was so scared that day. And today her fear is on another level. She has no idea what will he do to her. She is trembling from inside. She is only praying to God to do some miracle and save her from this devil.

After reaching inside he finally left her wrist. She immediately held her own wrist. It has already developed bruises due to his iron like grip.

"Sit down"

He showed her the sofa. Without protesting she immediately sat on it. Defying him could be dangerous. She can't fight with this man who is capable of buying a whole city within a few hours.

"Now listen to me.."

He sat on a chair.

His tone is too serious.

"We will get married 1 day later... I'm giving you this extra 24 hours to make your mind...I don't want to see a single drop of tear on your eyes during our wedding"

Her mouth went dry after hearing this. This is like a death penalty for her.

"You have no way to escape...it's up to you whether you want to make it difficult or easy..."

"Why are....you..doing.... this?"

She whispered in a shaky tone. Fresh tears fell on her cheeks.

Ibrahim stayed silent. Her tears is now irritating him extremely. It's actually hurting his ego. But he has always kept his ego aside for her.

He clenched his jaw a few times to control his anger.

"You will get your every answer on our wedding night Jaan...Please don't make me angry before that..hmm...be a good girl...Go upstairs, I have arranged the room for you...Your books are also there..You can study if you want.."

He made his voice a bit softer this time. He stood up and walked towards her. Her whole body got shrink in fear. He sat beside her. Her heart went light in fear.

His eyes fell on her messy hair. She is looking so attractive even in this messy state. Suddenly he felt so much affection for her. Automatically his hand went on her head.

She stayed like a statue when he touched her head. He is slowly running his fingers through her hair. Now he is removing her locks from her neck. She flinched when his finger made contact with her skin. He noticed that and chuckled.

"Why are you so scared off me?"

He asked in an amused tone.

As expected she stayed silent. That day he kissed her forcefully. She is scared that he might do the same again.

"Don't worry Jaan...I won't touch you before the wedding"

He whispered on her ear.

Her heart got frozen inside.

"Let me show you the room"

He immediately scooped her on his arms. She is too small and he loves to carry her like this.

Tara closed her eyes and clutched his jacket tightly.

He walked upstairs. He entered a very beautiful room. Tara's eyes fell on the room and she got stunned after seeing it. She has always dreamt for a beautiful room like this. Her eyes fell on the bed. So many beautiful teddy bears were placed on the bed. Then she saw the most desirable thing. A big book shelf. She can see many homeopathy books are on the shelf. Not only this. A study table and a chair was also there. It has everything which she always wanted to buy.