Chapter 14

I sat in the front and Luca drove,Alessandro and Antonio sat in the back,Luca lit a cigarette.

"Those drunk fuckers went too far" I just shook my head,it wasn't not normal for little shit to go down between other gangs,whacking each others,drive byes whatever,but homes were always off limits.

Guess that code meant nothin

"I'm going to kill every one of those fucks anytime I see em" I took a cigarette out of my pocket bath before I could Luca handed me his,I usually didn't smoke but hell sometimes I needed too as unfortunately it calmed me down.

"We'll get em with this okay? We're not gonna stoop to their level" I took a drag of the cigarette as I was silent,a few minutes later we turned the corner and saw a few men walking around,some carrying things or walking around with supplies,some taking smoke or drinking breaks.

We were at a car factory which the Irish mob had owned,well partially owned with the Chinese,too bad for them because now they're gonna get a fucking mouth full.

Luca stopped the car and we all got out,how we did things sometimes wasn't really...discreet,today wouldn't be the day things would be as with what happened earlier I didn't give a fuck.

Luca opened the trunk and we walked back taking out our usual guns,a few Molotov's. I grabbed my lighter and I began to walk to the building gaining a few eyes causing one of them to speak up.

"Hey pal you can't b-" before he could finish guns began blazing,Antonio not surprised fired off first causing bodies to drop and the men to drop their things running like crazy,I chuckled causing Luca to sigh "we haven't even made it inside the building asshole" I lit the bottle on fire and I threw it into a window causing it to fly inside immediately things began to burst into flames.

I grabbed a gun and we ran through shooting everything in sight,well valuable things,the cars,car parts,hell even the workers.

That's the type of time I was on

as I looked around I spotted the car which looked familiar my brows furrowed "there's the fucking car right there" I ran out of bullets dropping my gun I grabbed Antonio's and shot bullets into the car until the whole gun was empty,my breath was hard and ragged.

I felt eyes on me seeing the three of them stare at me Antonio smirked a little "you got ya anger out now pal?" He joked slapping my shoulder I shrugged him off causing him to laugh more.

The smoke began to travel down to the garage so we left,hopefully that would teach him not to fuck with me,not to fuck with me.

__________

"Hm red or blue?"

Lilah asked as she showed me both dresses,tonight was our date night which we did ever month on the first Friday,it was her idea but hell if she said everyday trust me I would make it happen..anything for her.

I chuckled "hun you look good in any and everything" I walked up to her,I wrapped my arms around her waist as I looked down at her,she slapped my chest gently causing me to chuckle I let go. "Fine...if I had to choose I'd say red,it gives a sexy look...it makes your skin look good too" I stared at her,she blushed a little smiling.

She was a beautiful woman,one I'd never get tired of talking about her beauty something I'd never get tired of talking about.

Once we were ready we went to our usual restaurant ,it was an Italian restaurant. It was her favorite just a much as mine,I pulled out her chair and I let her sit first and then I sat across from her,I reached over and gently grabbed her hand kissing the top of it she looked at me with a look in her eyes that showed love,words didn't need to be used.

We both looked over the menu and decided on what to order,at the same time we conversed and caught each other up on our day our week,a little bit of our feelings here and there,of course I didn't tell her about what happened earlier.

Music quietly playing in the background a few chatters could be heard "I have to use the restroom I'll be right back hun" she said and I looked up and nodded,I watched her walk off and my breath might've hitched a little she was really all mine huh?

I looked around the room a bit just because,doing what I do I was never one to keep my head down,I just can't not look no matter where I am. As I did I spotted a man in a suit,and next to him was another man and he looked familiar,he was Chinese looked like an immigrant,one of the poor ones.

I saw his eyes dart over to me and then he looked away quickly,I also noticed it caused the man in the suit and a few others sitting around them to look over,I stood my ground and didn't look away until I heard the chair in front of me slide out and I snapped back into reality seeing lilah sit back down she looked at me.

"You okay? You know those guys?" I breathed in a little and shook my head "nah,they just looked like some guys from work is all" she looked over at them her brows furrowed a little "they're still lo-" I grabbed her face gently turning her to me,I smiled and leaned forward pecking her forehead "they're just some weirdos love,let's not let them ruin our night hm?" I caressed her cheek gently causing her body to start to relax under my touch,she nodded.

A few minutes in our food came and we ate

Their pov:

"The fuck you mean the shop was ruined?" He took a drag of his blunt,fat and thick,the man in front of him looked scared and terrified.

"S-sir w-we don't know everything was on fire...we couldn't salvage anythi-" he took the blunt from his mouth and pressed the hot part on his pants leg causing the fragile man's face to stiffen in pain.

"You stupid fuck I don't pay any of you to know anything I pay you get shit done..." he sighed and shook his head as he took a sip of his drink,he saw the small man's eyes graze over to a man at a table sitting with a woman,his brows furrowed and he spoke. "Why do you keep looking at him,you know him?" The frigid man looked at him and gulped "I-i don't know him but I heard word around that it was the Italian mob and his buddies...he works for gotti" the man's brows furrowed and he looked at him. "Wǒ xīwàng míngtiān nǐ de lǎobǎn lái wǒ bàngōngshì, fǒuzé wǒ jiù dài nǐ hé nàxiē ài'ěrlán húndàn gǔndàn" he said sternly causing the man to nod eagerly.

That's him.

(I felt like I could've went harder for this chapter but I'm trying to relate it to the game but also make my own "twist" to it😭