Chapter 10

Ever since that day I had began to do things for the boss...well the don I mean hell it was good money I made 200-500 dollars in a day for doing small things here and there...well emphasis on small.

I stood by as I watched the gang beat the crap out of some guys car,well the gang know I know their names, Antonio the guy loves getting into fights,he lived up to his persona known for being tough,he didn't take shit from anyone. He was around 5'11,he wore his hair slightly slicked back,he had the darkest eyes I've ever seen on a person,almost thought he was the devil In disguise.

He slit the guys tires and bashed his front bumper with a bat.

Luca was the more calm and collected one,he didn't like going too far with things,he was the one teaching me the way of everything they knew. "Aye aye not too much on the front...get the back too" he smirked as he lit up a cancer stick. Luca stood up at least 6'3 the guy was tall,he black hair with streaks of grey hair being only around 42,hell he sure didn't act like he was 42.

and Alessandro he was quiet,barely talked,stood at around 5'9,dark brown hair and brown eyes,he slit the guys tires,Luca gave them a nod. I just stared and watched at the now beaten up car,Antonio chuckled at my reaction. "This'll be you if you can keep up" he ruffled my hair causing my face to scrunch up.

"Alright cmon let's go" Luca ushered us to the car we drove in,it was a black one,tented windows,we got in and I looked over out the window. Crazy thing was people would see us do this shit and say nothing at all,I chuckled at the thought but I didn't realize I did it out loud.

"What's funny?" I heard a gruff voice asked,I looked over seeing it was Alessandro,he always looked so damn mean,I always wondered if he  even liked me rolling around with them. "Oh uh I guess...I just thought about how people see you guys do this stuff and say absolutely nothing" he just stared at me before he let out a nasally laugh,so he does have a sense of humor "because...people know what happens when they get into our business" he pulled out a cigar,I watched and his eyes darted over to me before he pulled out a lighter.

"You smoke?" My eyes widened  at his question,did I smoke?

Of course I didnt smoke...but I didn't want to look like a wimp,some swift kid so I nodded,but I didn't know Alessandro saw right through that.

He hummed in response quietly handing the cigar to me,hesitantly I took it,I was holding it wrong too and my brows furrowed and he scoffed turning it the right way for me,I looked at him before I looked right back at it. I brought the cigar to my mouth to take a puff and immediately I started coughing and the man bursted into laughter,I had never seen him laugh before.

He grabbed the cigar back as his laughter began to die down "ya didn't have to lie,you didn't even hold it right the first time.." he took a puff before he blew out some smoke "stay away from drugs yea? They do nothin good for ya but bad lungs and a bad brain" I always wondered why people do bad shit and then tell you not to do it,then I realize that they might speak from experience.

At that moment I only nodded,I had basically dropped out of school at that point,days I told my parents I did I was really out doing errands with them for the don,sometimes we'd go to stores or business's to collect money,or products basically showing me the ropes.

At the same time I was making good money,I'm talking 300-700 dollars just in a day,I knew if I kept working for him I could get more,so school was out of my head.

I didn't let Delilah in on what I was doing,she'd come to do our usual work visits but lately we've just met up at a park near her house,I kind of lied and told her I got fired. I really loved this girl,I was only 16 but I had bigger dreams,I put my money aside to get a car maybe even a house,was I thinking too big?

Maybe I was.