flashback

Flashback

On learning about shyam , Arnav directly went to Rani sahiba ( shyam and Anjali house) and held Shyam from his collar .

He shouted ," how dare you?"

Shyam looked at Arnav, he removed his hands from his collar and said calmly," so finally you know .. then I won't hide anything... I am SJ ..the big boss ...and I love Kushiji ... But you know what .. you can't do anything because you don't have any proof."

Arnav punched him ,"  I will kill you bastard."

Sj ," you can't because if you dared to do so .. then you will lose your sister."

Arnav got serious and shouted again ," What do you mean?"

Sj sat on the sofa nearby , he said ," Your sisters life is in my hand .. I gave her a poison.. don't worry she won't die until I give her the antidote .. "

" I will kill ,you bastard ," Arnav started punching shyam .

Shyam shouted ," don't.. Arnav.." he pushed Arnav a little . Then he said ," don't forget I have the antidote and without me she won't even survive for a day ..".

" Why .. she loves you so much .. why you did this ..," Arnav was feeling helpless and angry at the same time .

" Because I don't love her .. I love Kushiji .. infact I had loved her since she was a child before she even met you ," Sj said seriously.

" What?" arnav asked in disbelief.

" I hope Kushiji has told you that she is an orphan.. she used to visit our orphanage with her parents before they died . She was beautiful and sweet since she was a kid  but then I heard they met into a car accident.. I assumed she also died along with her parents . Until the day I saw her again . I went to Lucknow for some work . I saw her fighting with you on the road . I was impressed by her guts so I decided to dig a little about her . At first I just wanted to spend a night with her but then I found out that she is my Kushi and she is still alive . You don't know how happy I was but then she met me as your limped sister's husband . Still , I wanted to make her marry Aditya then I would have sent her somewhere far ... where she won't reach anyone then I can have my way with her . I was originally planning to take her away with me faking our death. It would have been a simple method but no .. you have to ruin my plan .. you and she started liking each other .. you even married her . I tried my best to kill you but you survived and your security.. I am hell tired with those peoples .. you destroyed my business .. you destroyed my happiness... Because of you I sent my Adi jail .. so now .. you will pay for it . "

" You are disgusting.. and I won't let you reach Kushi ." Arnav said  confidently.

" You have to .. because if in 24 hours you didn't gave Kushi divorce .. I will kill your di ," Sj said .

" You ..." Arnav held his collar . Sj intruppeted ," You Dont have much time Arnav."

Arnav lossen his grip . Sj again sat on sofa and said ," give divorce to Kushiji ..Then I will give the first antidote to Anjali. Then send Kushiji Lucknow . I will give Anjali the second antidote . After that you will receive the third one via mail .. and during that time .. do not follow me or Kushiji .. otherwise you don't know me .."

Arnav felt helpless . He kneeled down and said ," Don't do this ..to my di .. to kushi .."

" Arnav takes these  divorce papers,  I knew you hired a detective to find my information.. so I was prepared.. make her sign it .. I added a good amount of alimony  too.... To make it look real ... Your time starts now .." Sj said and left after handing those papers to Arnav.

..... .............................................................

Back to the present....

Arnav said ," give me the first dose."

Sj gave him a bottle and said ," now send her Lucknow ."