Meeting Mr. wrong

The next day , Kushi went to the market to buy groceries.  She was driving her father's old scooty . Suddenly she  collided with a luxury car. She fell down .

A young man came out of the car and looked at Kushi

A young man came out of the car and looked at Kushi . Kushi thought , he would help her but he didn't . He just looked at her and then he turned back to sit in the car again . Kushi was furious .

She got up and shouted ,"hello , Mr. Kya aapko sorry bolna bhi nahi aata?".
Hello Mr. Don't you know how to say sorry ?

He ignored her and sat in the car .

Kushi was now fuming , she knocked his car's window and said ," hello, hum aapse baat kr rhe h .. ek toh aapne humari gadi ko takkar Mari aur ab aap hi hume itna attitude dikha rhe h .."
Hello , I am talking with you .. you were the one who crashed on my vehicle and now you are showing attitude..

"What the .." he said .

" Yeh what the what the ...kya kr rhe h .. dekhiye aap humse chup chap se maafi maangne bus .." Kushi said .
What is this what the what the .. see just silently say sorry ..

" Arnav Singh Raizada kabhi kisi se maafi nahi mangta aur waise bhi tumse jada mera nuksaan hua h .. meri gadi pe Jo dent pada h .. tum soch bhi nhi skti uski repairing ka cost kitna hoga ...toh ab side hato ...",  Arnav said in loud tone .
Arnav singh Raizada never apologize to anyone and moreover I am the one who lost more .. you can't even imagine how much it will cost me to repair my car .. now step aside ..

Kushi was stunned . She was already very angry and now this man was  telling that it was her mistake. She told herself ," kushi , tuje devimaiya ki Kasam h tu isko ese toh nhi Jane de skti .. isko to sabak sikhana padega ."
Kushi , swear on devimaiya that you won't let him leave like this... You must teach him a lesson.

Kushi looked around , there were already many people surrounding them . They came here after seeing the accident and are now listening to their fight. She started crying loudly and said ,"hey , devimaiya kaisa kalyug aa gya h.. ek toh is admi ne mujhe takkar Mari , aur ab mujse maafi bhi nhi maaf rha . Dekho .. sab dekho ... Yeh Amir log hum garibo ko kuch samjhte hi nhi h ..  inko lagta h ki hum garib h toh yeh agr humare saath kuch galat kre tab bhi inko maafi maangne ki koi jarurat hi nahi h..."
Hey devimaiya, what kind of kaliyug is this .. this man has crashed my vehicle and now he is not even apologizing .. watch .. everyone watch ... This rich people don't take us poors seriously.. they think since they are rich .. they can do anything wrong with us without even saying sorry ..they don't need to apologise .

"Shut up damit..," A.S.R was furious. He took some money and put it in kushi's hand.

Kushi on seeing his act , completely lost her temper . She threw his money in his face and said ," hume aapki maafi chahiye , paise nhi .. Kushi Kumari gupta ko apke paiso m koi interest nhi h .."
I want you to apologise not your money .. Kushi Kumari gupta is not interested in your money.

" Toh tum yeh tamasa kyu kr rhi ho .. achi tarah janta hu m tum jaisi ladkiyo ko.. paiso ke liye kitna bhi neeche gir skti h.." Arnav claimed.
Then why are you throwing tantrums.. I know you girls well .. you can stoop so low for money.

"Hume nhi pata aap kin ladkiyo ki baat kr rhe h but hum .. unme se nhi h ..," kushi clarified .
I don't know which girls you are talking about , I am not one of them ..

" Dekho Mera time waste mat kro .." Arnav said in irritation.
See, don't waste my time

"Suniye sab log . yeh Amir jada .. aapke saher m aake aapki saher ki beti ke saath ese baat kr rha h .. aur aap log sirf dekh rhe h .. devimaiya se toh dariye"  Kushi said .  Now the crowd was provoked . They started accusing Arnav .
See everyone.. this rich man ..he came in your city and is talking bad about your daughter..and you are watching it .. at least fear from devimaiya..

" Ha tumko maafi toh maangna hi padega .."
Yeah, you have to apologise

" Ha hum tumko ese nhi Jane denge .."
Yes , we won't let you go like this ..

" Tumko bitiya se sorry boleka padi .."
You have to say sorry to our daughter

Arnav has no option left , he was already getting late .. so he said ,"thik h .. lekin pahele is se kaho ki scooty hatye .."
Okay .. but first tell her to put her scooty aside..

Kushi was happy that finally this person will apologize. She happily picked up her scooty and parked it in the corner.

As soon as she parked the scooty Arnav threw a chit outside the window and drove his car speedily through the crowd . People almost ran to give him space .

Kushi was surprised and shocked . She composed herself and picked the chit thrown by Arnav.

"A.S.R never apologizes , ms . Kushi Kumari gupta ."

He clearly tricked her . Kushi stomped her leg on the ground and while looking at Arnav's car said ," laad governor , dubara kabhi mat milna .. wrna hum tumhe chorenge nahi .."
Laad governor, don't you ever show me your face again otherwise I won't leave you .

In my version Kushi is not so timid but quite bold . Let's see what happens next .. wait patiently for my next episode and pls vote for my story and follow me if you like my writing. You can also read my other works .. available on Wattpad while waiting 😉