Sankadevi

Special treat two chapters a day 😜

Naniji asks Kushi and payal to go to the office and send lunch to their husbands . Payal happily made Akash's favourite  paneer while Kushi specially made bitter gourd for Arnav .

Kushi also packed bitter gourd juice for Arnav while payal packed orange juice for Akash .

Both the sisters reached A.R . They sat in Arnav's cabin as instructed by Arnav.

Arnav was busy in meeting and Akash has meeting afterwards so he andpayal ate the lunch first on Kushi's insistence. When Akash almost finished , Arnav reached there , he saw Akash having paneer , roti , jeera rice , dal fry and in the end payal also gave him orange juice .

After Akash left , payal went to his cabin to give space to Kushi and Arnav . They were still not talking . When Kushi served him his lunch , Arnav fumed with anger . She served him bitterguord . Although he doesn't hate it but he was expecting something better . Reluctantly he ate it . After that Kushi served him the juice . On seeing juice he thought , she might have prepared vegetable juice but when he took a sip he almost vomit . It was bitterguord juice . Kushi  smiled watching his reaction . She was enjoying it . It angered Arnav further , he took a sip in his mouth and kissed Kushi . He made her drink the juice from his both .

Kushi struggled feeling the bitterness .
When she gulped the juice Arnav left her . She screamed ," Yuk , water .." she drank the water in one go and then took out a jalebi from her bag and ate it .

" You , how can you do this .." Kushi said glaring at Arnav while he smirked .

He kissed her again . This time they felt bitter sweet taste as Arnav has bitter taste and Kushi has sweet taste in her mouth . They were busy kissing when someone knocked the door . Kushi pushed Arnav making him frown. Arnav then ask the person to come inside . He came to gave him file for his next meeting. Arnav asked him to put the file on desk .

After the man left , Arnav looked at his angry wife . He smirked and went inside the attached washroom to clean his hands . While he was inside the washroom Kushi got an idea . She  changed his Mobile phone ringtone . When she was done , whe hurriedly packed the empty lunchboxes. She wanted to leave as soon as possible . After Arnav came she informed him that she is leaving . Arnav also didn't said anything , he left to attend his meeting.

Arnav 's phone was  on silent since morning but Kushi changed the settings . When Arnav was busy in the meeting , a wierd ringtone was heard . He got very angry . He shouted ," whoes phone is this ?".

Employees started seeing in his direction because the sound was coming near him . Arnav saw his phone . It was ringing and that too with that werid ringtone . He saw the caller's ID , it was Kushi . He fumed with anger when he realised her prank . He cut his phone and announced ," meeting is over ."

He took his coat and left A.R .

He hurriedly went to Shantivan . When he entered his room , he saw Kushi was talking with Laxmi, his Nani's goat . She was laughing and saying," lagta h un laad governor ko ab Tak uska sabak mil gya hoga ... Hi hi hi .."
I think laad governor must have learnt his lesson .. hi hi .. hi .

" Really ," On hearing Arnav's voice Laxmi ran out of the room leaving Kushi freezed on her place . Arnav locked the door and came near her .

He asked in his husky voice ," So you changed my ringtone?".

Kushi shut her eyes in fear and nodded no . Arnav pulled her near him and said ," So you don't have any idea who did this ."

Kushi opened her eyes and said ," no ."

Arnav said ," Really, Mrs . Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."

" Really , Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada," Kushi answered faking her confidence and then she continued ," leave me , I have a lot of work to do ."
With this she tries to free herself from his grip but Arnav didn't .

He said ," You did such prank and now you are even lying , you deserve a punishment."

" Punish... Ment..." , Kushi sluttered.

Arnav picked her in bridal style and put her on bed . He removed his tie and tied Kushi's hand with it .
Kushi asked ," what are you doing ?".

" Punishing you .." Arnav winked .

Kushi closed her eyes when she started feeling ticklish . She opened her eyes and saw Arnav was ticking her . Soon she became a laughing mess . She shouted ," Stop Arnavji , .. sto... Stop ..."

Yet Arnav didn't listened . He tickeled her for few minutes and stopped only when she said ," Sorry ... I won't.. I won't do it again ..sorry ."

Arnav smirked and said ," Remember if you ever tried to play such pranks again , I won't spare you this easily."

" Laad governor," Kushi muttered.

Arnav smiled , he kissed her forehead and said ," Never again try to put yourself in danger .." Kushi was about to say something when he continued," no arguments in that .. your safety comes first." Then he kissed her forehead again and went inside the bathroom to get changed.