Aditya was caught

Aditya laughed and said ," because I wanted to .. it's fun .. chasing game ... Killing game ...now I want to take you with me ... Come with me ..ha ha .."

Aditya seemed drugged . He laughed hysterically.

Suddenly Arnav and Akash reached there . They were shocked seeing Aditya and hearing his confession .

Arnav got angry he punched him hard .
Aditya said ," ha ha .. I will take Kushi with me .. I have to take her with me ..."

Arnav punched him again . He started punching him continuously making him fall on the ground . A police man stopped Arnav .

Arnav asked ," I can't believe you run a drug business."

" Drug business ..I take drugs .. they are fun ... ," Aditya blabbered.

Police officer said ," I think he has taken drugs in high doses . Let us take him away ."

Arnav nodded . He turned towards Kushi , when Aditya snatched the gun from the police officer and pointed it towards kushi, he said ," Kushi should come with me ... I must take her otherwise I can't have drugs ... Kushi come ..."

Kushi was scared seeing Aditya .
Arnav held her hand tightly . He said ," put the gun down ."

" No , Kushi come with me .. I need you .. otherwise I won't get drugs ...I need them .. I can't leave without them ..." Aditya said .

" She won't come with you .. put your gun down.." Arnav declared.

" I will shoot if she didn't .. I will kill Arnav if you don't came to me .. Kushi ," Aditya was about to fire when an officer shot on his wrist making the gun fall down . Other officers quickly took Aditya back with them .

All these while only Arnav knew what he felt , when Aditya pointed gun at his Kushi , he felt his world is going to collapse . He felt he will again loose someone precious to him .. just like his mother and when finally officers managed to catch Aditya and instant relief ran through his whole body .. like he had just saved himself from the world of agony . He couldn't even imagine if something has happened to Kushi what would be his condition? Kushi might just get injured because he won't let her die for sure .. but a single scratch on her is enough to kill him.. not once but a thousand times .
..................................................................

After police left , Arnav and Akash took sister's near their car . They were very angry .

On reaching the car Arnav looked at Kushi and shouted ," how dare you ? How can you take such a huge risk without telling me ?".
Akash supported his brother and shouted on payal," I thought you are mature .. how can you do such a thing without thinking .. what if something bad had happened."
Right now they were scared, more than they were angry . What if something might have happened to their lives .. yes their wifes are their lives .. Akash has loved payal since first sight and with each passing day , his love for her has been deepening .. now he can't even imagine payal in such a dangerous situation that he himself has witnessed a while ago . On the other hand, Arnav has yet to give a name to his feelings . He was already fighting inside to accept what he feels .. he tried his best to make his wife understand that he can protect her and also himself yet she took such a big step .. she didn't thought of him .. even once ..she didn't trusted him ... He was more angry at himself.. he felt like he failed to gain her trust . Still her reckless actions highlighted his deepest fear ... Fear of losing his love once ..

" Payal , Kushi is stupid but I thought you are mature enough , I didn't expected this from you and Kushi from now on you are not doing anything without informing me ," Arnav declared .

Gupta sister's also got angry .

Kushi Said ," Why ? Why should we only inform you ... Yesterday you went alone to that place and almost faced a bomb blast .. did you told me ? No ... You always took risk .. so why can't I ?

" Akashji you also knew everything.. but you still hide it from me .. you supported your brother then why can't I support my sister ," payal claimed .

" He came in our lives because of me and now one was more suitable then me to expose him , so I did it and .. I don't regret it ..," Kushi said .

" Even I don't regret supporting her .. we informed police too ," payal said .

It's not like they were angry on their husbands for shouting on them . They were angry because they fail to understand that just like them they are also afraid.. afraid to loose them .. like them they also want to protect ... They want to protect them and they don't care if they got injured even though for them they already took all the precautions but what if ,SJ managed to harm Akash and Arnav ?
This mere thought is enough to break their fragile hearts into million pieces . If their husbands has right to protect them , then they to possessed the same right .. they trust them but yet they want to protect them the same way they do .

" Yes , and then also he managed to point the gun at you," Arnav said .

" That was something unexpected but didn't you also encounter a bomb blast , sometimes things go out of control," payal said .

" Yes , and that's why we wanted you guys to stay away from this matter ," Akash said .

" How can I ? You know how it feels when you know everyone is in danger all because of you ... You know how much scared I was ... ," Kushi said .

" I asked you to trust me .. why can't you do that simple thing dammit ," Arnav was fuming .

" You always ask me to trust you .. do you trust me ... If you did so you wouldn't have hide things from me ," Kushi claimed . She understands all he do was for her good yet she doesn't want him to do things for her .. to take risks for her .. She doesn't understand why he doesn't realise how important he is for her ? Even if SJ harms her she might be able to live but if something happens to Arnav while saving her .. she will die everyday , a thousand times .

Arnav was getting very furious so as Akash but before they continue the fight he got the call from officer . He asked them to visit police station for entering their statements.

Arnav took kushi's hand and made her sit in the car . He also asked Akash and Payal to come with them .
......................................................................

After giving their statements the couples reached Shantivan. Arnav held Kushi's hand and dragged her into their room and Akash did the same with payal .
Both brothers are angry on Sisters .
And both sisters are angry on brothers .

Yet the reason was same ... They want to protect each other .

....
Like, follow and comment...😜