Aditya's approach

The next day , Aditya went to the office. Shyam arranged a work for him as an intern in  the same department as Kushi .. How?... He asked Anjali and Anjali asked Arnav . As usual Arnav can't deny his di 's request.

It was his first day and he saw Kushi . He went near her and said ,"hi ."

Kushi looked at him and tried to recall where she saw him . On seeing her confused look he said ," I am Aditya jha ... Anjali  bhabhi's devar ."

Kushi said ," oh.. ya.. hi ."

Aditya began to talk with Kushi .  He has researched well, so he talked about sweets , Lucknow , marketing .. everything that can draw her interest.
Kushi also enjoyed his company and by the end of the day , they became friends.

Kushi was waiting for a taxi . When Aditya offered to drop her . At first she denied but later  agreed .  This scene was seen  by Arnav . He knew Aditya was a Playboy . He flirts with every other girl , although he has never dated anyone . On seeing Kushi with Aditya , Arnav felt that his heart was burning . He couldn't understand this feeling . He has a sudden urge to bring Kushi out of Aditya's car .. reason? .. he doesn't know ..

The next day , Arnav noticed that Kushi was having lunch with Aditya . He had enough . As soon as the lunch break was over Arnav called Kushi into his office and asked her to take notes of all his business meetings.  He only had two meetings which were  online and  for about 30 minutes each but he made her sit in his cabin until the office was over .

Even after office hours , he asked her to come with him to supervise their newly developing site . That day Kushi received many calls and messages from Aditya but  Arnav didn't let her give a single reply . After supervision he himself dropped her home . Kushi got confused by his behaviour but someone else was  even more confused , that's Arnav.
He didn't know why he did such a childish thing for the girl he hates.

The next day Arnav sent Kushi alone to his newly developing construction site . He sent her away so that he could avoid her . Kushi went there . She saw the construction  site was almost damaged . There were not many workers working on the site . She asked one worker about the reason . He said that it's too dangerous to go inside as this site was damaged due to heavy rainfall that happened last night . So today workers are only taking care of the undamaged raw resources. He advised her not to  go inside .

Kushi called Arnav and she said ,"  I cannot go inside .. this site is a little damaged .. I think it's risky to..."

Arnav got irritated he said ," so what ? You think.. then stop thinking ...just finish the work that I gave you okay .. now stop making excuses .. if you can't work then come back ..I will send someone else..." Then he cut the phone .

Kushi muttered," laad governor.."

Let's see what happens next ..

Will Aditya will able to win Kushi's heart of Arnav will manage to save her ?
How will Shyam react to this?
What about Lavanya?

To get these answers keep reading..

Add this to you library and follow me so you can get notification whenever I update.

I will update the next part today itself if I get 250 views....