Sj met Arnav

The next day , Arnav was working at his office when he received a call from his men . They informed him that SJ called and he asked Krish to meet at the den. Arnav called the commissioner and asked him to find the information regarding the den .

Krish was losing his senses without drugs . Commissioner  saw this as an opportunity he told Krish that if he gave the correct den's address , they will give him drug . Krish who cannot think straight fell into his trick and gave him the address in return Commissioner gave him some medicines prescribed by the doctors .

..................................................................

Arnav along with police reached the den . They prepared a man who has similar built like Krish and made him wore a mask . Now they were waiting for SJ to come .

SJ came , he was wearing all black with black mask . He came near The fake Krish . The police caught him . When they removed the mask , they found out that they were tricked. The Man they caught waas wearing a bomb . All the officers present there ran for their life and the bomb blasted . Many got injured  but by god's grace nobody died except  the fake Sj who was wearing the bomb.On seeing this rukus , the other officers started searching the sence . Meanwhile Arnav noticed a man who was wearing white kurta , pajama and covered himself with a red towel was looking at the scene .  He ran towards him and stopped him .

He was about to pull his scarf when the man threw sand in his eyes and pushed him . After Arnav a few police officers also came and ran to catch the man but he ran away .They even shot his arm in the process but failed to catch him as a van came out of nowhere and picked him up .

..................................................................

On the other side , since Kushi woke up she was trying to reach Arnav , she was not feeling nice about anything .
She already called him for almost 50 times but he didn't picked her call at once . She even called his office but they said that Arnav is not there .
She was getting very anxious and walking in the room when she felt her heartbeat getting raised . She turned around and saw Arnav near their bedroom's door .

On seeing him , she ran towards him and hugged him tightly . After a few moment she felt that he hugged her back . Almost after 5 minutes they broke their hug . She looked at Arnav . He has some dirt around his face. She started checking him . She found that he has some bruises around his elbow and has some sand all over his body .

She questioned," What happened?".

" Let me take a bath first , I will tell you when I come back , okay ," Arnav knew that if he told her about bomb blast and everything , she might not take it well . So he also needed time to think what story he should tell her .

He took a shower and came back . He saw his wife was sitting with first aid kit . When he came back she applied medicine in his bruises . Then she asked ," What happened?".

He said ," I went to catch SJ but I fell on the ground nearby .... Now don't worry ."

" You caught him? ," Kushi asked excitedely.

" No, he escape but now his den is seized and police got information regarding all his properties . They are all seized so now , I think we managed to make him penniless," Arnav smiled saying this .

Kushi smiled back . She leaned on his chest and said ," Sorry , it's not like I didn't trust you . I always did but my fear sometime overcomes my trust . I can't lose you Arnavji ...I can't lose anyone ."

" You won't lose anyone , like I said .. only he will lose everything not me .. nor you .." he hugged her .
.....................................................................

After dinner , Arnav was talking with Akash while he left his phone in his room . His phone was ringing continuously so Kushi picked it up .
She heard detective saying ,"Sir , all the officers injured in bomb blast are recovering well . Although some of them are seriously injured but no one is critical . I had talked with commissioner sir , he has informed their families too . Thankyou God , you are safe ."

On hearing this much Arnav's phone fell from Kushi's hand .

Just then Arnav reached their . On seeing his phone lying on the floor , he picked it up and heard that Detective was talking . He told detective that he will call him back .

After cutting the call , he looked at Kushi , whose eyes were now filled with tears but she was not saying anything .

Arnav said ," Kushi , listen..."

Kushi didn't said anything , she just ran into the bathroom and locked herself inside . She turned on the shower and stood under it .

Arnav was continuously knocking the door . He said ," Kushi , I will count five .. if you didn't opened this damn dore , I will break it  for sure ."

He started counting ," one .. two .. three .. four..." Before he counted five Kushi opened the door .

Now it's the limit...
Kisi ko itna bhi nhi daran chahiye ki use dar lagna hi band ho jaye...
Kushi ke saath bhi kuch esa hi hone wala h ..

SPOLIER: Kushi sent a message to SJ asking him to meet her alone .