Kushi's engagement and mehendi

Kushi and Arnav's engagement was kept on the same date as Kushi and Payal's mehendi .

The engagement happened first early in the morning in the presence of only family members as Arnav requested it .

After engagement , Shagun was also exchanged on the same date and then a conference was held where Arnav and Akash  introduced their brides.

In the evening , the mehendi ceremony was kept . It was kept in Shantivan itself as Arnav said that it would give time to kushi and payal  to take some rest after the conference.
All the members of the families agreed .

In the mehendi ceremony no boys were allowed. Arnav's name was written in kushi's mehendi while Akash's name was written in Payal 's.
..........................................................
N.k was sitting alone . He was happy for Kushi and Nanav but was  sad  for himself but he decided he will make sure that Kushi and his Nanav will have the best marriage . He decided to discuss his plans with Mamaji and Shyam . Shyam couldn't believe that N.K who liked Kushi will prepare so enthusiastically for her wedding with his brother. After mamaji left he said ," I thought you liked Kushiji ."

" I liked her jijaji because she is so likable but Nanav loved her and she loved him so I should only bless them," N.K replied  .
.................................................................

Kushi called La , she felt she should at least tell  her the news by herself before she saw the conference . She was afraid of La's reaction but La congratulated her and told her although she can't attend her wedding but she will attend her reception . La was genuinely happy for both A.S.R and Kushi as she thought they both found true love .
.............................................................

After mehendi everyone was sitting together to have dinner . Anjali to tease her brothers said ," let's see who loves whom more? .. I have heard  that if the husband loves his wife more than her mehndi is darker and if not it's light . So let's see whose mehendi is darker .. Kushiji's or payalji 's. "

Kushi and payal mehendi were dried and now they put oil over it so that it will form nicely . Garima was feeding Kushi while madhumati was feeding payal . On hearing Anjali payal and Kushi looked at Akash and Arnav.

Arnav and Akash were sitting opposite Kushi and payal . They looked at their brides .

Anjali insisted on showing mehendi .
Naniji said ," but be careful , don't show it to your husbands yet . They can only see it on your wedding night ."

" But I can see , let me see ," Anjali said excitedly .

She looked at both her bhabhis hands and then said ," wow , your mehendis are too dark . It seems my chote and Akash both love my bhabhis very much ."

Payal felt shy while Kushi looked at Arnav with astonishment . She felt a little sad that whatever Anjali said was nothing but a lie .

Kushi feels like she is cheating everyone . Yet she wondered how easily she agreed to Arnav's proposal . If anyone else was in Arnav's place would she agree to marry him just to protect the family ?He heart answered,no . She knew deep inside she always wanted to be with Arnav . She has some feelings for him . Some unexplained confusing feelings but will he ever feels the same for her ?

She scold her heart for having any expectations . He is doing this because , he is a good man and wants to protect their families . He is not doing anything for her so she should not have any hopes .

Another thing that was troubling her was the fact that after announcement of their marriage she has not recieved any message from the stalker .  It's not like she was missing him but She was scared because now , he might do something more dangerous .

Arnav was looking constantly at the lost Kushi . He can see sadness placed all over her beautiful face . He didn't agree but he was mesmerized seeing Kushi when he put ring on her finger.
He wondered , would he married anyone else just for protecting her . No , he wouldn't . He could have found a groom for the girl or hire a detective . He could have provided her 24/7 protection but marrying her .. was out of the question . Actually he wanted to tell Kushi regarding his feelings but he was still unsure what name he can give to this feelings and on the top of it , he has an enemy to deal with . Yet , one thing is decided , he will protect his Kushi with his own life .

Will Arnav confess his love ?
What will Shyam do ..?

Thanking all the readers who gave their precious comments on yesterday post .. for you specially I am posting two stories today .