Arnav saved kushi

Lavanya asked Arnav to transfer her to the Sydney  branch as now she wants to live with her parents for some time. Arnav agreed as he knew she must need time . He also asked her to call him if she needed anything.

Before leaving La met Kushi . She told her about her departure. When Kushi asked  about the reason . La said that she is missing her parents.

Kushi said ," I will miss you too .. but what about Arnavji ..he didn't stopped you?".

" We broke up ," la announced with a smile .

" Why ? Did he do anything?," Kushi was sure it's Arnav's fault.

" No Kushi , in fact it's not his fault at all .. we just realised we are not made for each other .. ," la explained.

Kushi understood that she wants to keep things private so she didn't asked much . She happily said bye and also wished her all the best for her new journey.
...............................................................

After La left Mr. Sukla took her seat .

Mr. Sukla was a middle aged man in his forties. He was appointed through his connections with other board members of A.R.

He saw Kushi and lust build inside him .

During lunch break , he called her inside . He said , " I wanted to give you this file to A.S.R ," he touched her hands while handling her the file . Kushi felt creepy . She immediately took the file and went outside his cabin.

In the evening , Arnav gave her a task to check all the designer dresses which arrived today . Kushi checked everything . It was  little past working hours and all the employees have gone home. Kushi was taking her bag and was about to leave when someone grabbed her from behind . She began to struggle  and started screaming ," leave me .." ..

somehow she managed to free herself .. she saw sukla . She was terrified but also angry . She kicked him on his right leg and tried to run away when he held her from behind . Kushi punched his head with her head and freedom herself . She was about to go when sukla took her dupatta and threw it away and then he sprayed something on her face . Kushi began to loose her consciousness.

She saw sukla was approaching her but she could move . Just when sukla was about to touch her . Someone grabbed him from behind . It was Arnav . He had heard her screams and when he reached here he saw Sukla spraying something on her face . He punched him very hard . He made him loose his consciousness. He then picked Kushi in his arms and rushed towards hospital . On his way he informed his watchman to send sukla jail.
Arnav covered Kushi with his coat.

In the way , Kushi regained her senses . She has never seen Arnav so worried . She said ," Arnaji ..."

On hearing her voice Arnav stopped his car in the middle of the road. He looked in her direction . He asked ," tum thik ho?" You are fine?

Kushi nodded yes . Arnav gave her some water. He said ," Sorry .. "