Kushi - new model

For the next two days Arnav gave too much work to Kushi . She was  working so much that now other employees started pitying her . At first they thought she might have seduced their boss with her beauty but now they realise that A.S.R is extremely hard on her so she might have offended him . It is said that you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer . A.S.R was doing the same .

Today , A.S.R called a supermodel for a photoshoot . Supermodel Lina entered . She was a Moody person . A.S.R asked Kushi to take care of her .

Lina made Kushi do all sorts of work like bringing her tea , juices , diet snacks .. etc etc... Kushi was very annoyed with Lina's behaviour but she stayed silent .

A.S.R and La came to supervise the shoot . Lina hugged him happily  completely ignoring La. Lina was Arnav's girlfriend before La and they both knew it .... Although Arnav has many relationships and breakups  , he always manages to break up smoothly   so he maintains a good relationship with all his exes .

La got very jealous , she wanted to teach her a lesson . She saw a fur coat . She recalled Lina flaunting about the same cost as it was customised from a famous designer of France . She secretly spilled juice over the coat while Lina was busy talking with Arnav.

After sometime Lina comes to take her coat and starts screaming  after seeing its condition. Kushi also came there . She looked at La and recalled seeing her near the coat . It didn't take her much time to realise what would have happened because except La and her nobody has been anywhere near the coat . Lina was creating havoc  , to calm her down Arnav decided to watch C.C.T.V footage . La became very nervous . She got scared . She thought to confess her crime but just then Kushi said ," it happened because of me .. I recall .. I accidentally kept a juice glass near the coat .. I think it spilled at that time ... Don't worry Linaji... I will wash it ... I am sorry ... Please.. don't get angry.."  Kushi  was also scared but still she chose to save .

Now even Arnav was furious , he lashed out at Kushi and Lina .. she  didn't accept her apologies and just walked away from the shoot .  The shoot was paused . La felt guilty. Suddenly Arnav announced ," this photoshoot will be continued ..yeh tumhari galti thi toh ab tum hi yeh shoot complete krogi ... Pam... Come here .. get her ready .. she will be our new model.."