Kushi decision

She was drenched in water . She looked at Arnav . He said ," Kushi , listen ... It was not as you think , he planted the bomb but nobody died except his own man and I was not even near the site when it blasted . I saw him , he was observing the site from a distance and then  I followed him . There he just threw mud into my eyes and pushed me .. nothing more ...and police officers managed to shoot him on his Arm ."

Kushi didn't say a word . She went to the cupboard and took a dress and said ," I want to change ." With that she went inside the bathroom once again .

She cried a lot under the shower and after almost half an hour came wearing her nighty .

She sat on the bed . Arnav was scared seeing her not reacting at all . He thought she might again think something stupid . He took her hand into his and engulfed her in a hug . He wishpered," trust me Kushi ... He can't harm me .."

Kushi said ," Yes , he won't." In her mind she thought , now I won't let you harm anyone SJ . Now I am not scared of you ... You will face me from now onwards ... Let me see how you touch my family.
......................................................................
The next day , when Arnav woke up he was alone on the bed . He called Kushi but she was not answering . He panicked . He was about to go downstairs to find her when he saw her watering plants on the poolside .

He came near her . On seeing him she smiled and said ," you got up , let me prepare your coffee."

Kushi was unexpectedly normal . She went and prepared his coffee . Today was Sunday , so  he was staying at home and for the whole day he was amused to watch Kushi as she was laughing and talking normally . She was not scared at all . She was back in her form before she received the parcel. He was quite happy but also curious that after hearing about something like a bomb blast how she suddenly became so normal.

He said ," Now , are you feeling better Mrs. Raizada ."

Kushi nodded yes .
In her mind , sorry Arnavji but whatever step I am going to take next , I know you would not like it but now I have to .. I can't just sit back and do nothing ..

Kushi secretly sent a message to SJ informing she wants to meet him .
...............,..................................................

Shyam was very happy when Kushi asked for meeting him but he was not a fool . So he asked Kushi to meet him at a very isolated construction site . Kushi agree. He planned to kidnap her .

Kushi took Devi Maiya's name and went alone to the construction site .

A man in black with black mask  tried to kidnap her but before he could even touch her Kushi sprayed pepper in his eyes , then she took out chillies and threw it on him causing very much irritation . Then she sprayed chloroform  spray making him dizzy . She kicked him hard in between his legs and started beating him .The  police reached their and  caught him .

Payal reached there with police on time .

It was all the Gupta  sister's plan to catch him .

Flashback,

Kushi told payal everything regarding bomb blast and then  she planned to act as bait as Arnav will never allow her to take such a huge risk .

Payal as per their plan called the police and they managed to catch him .

Payal supported her sister fully as she knew that now it  is their best option but she made sure Kushi remains safe . The duo brought pepper spray , chloroform spray ,  chillies for her safety.

Payal and Kushi knew some self defence techniques taught to them in their school .

After police catches him . Payal slapped the man very hard . He regained his consciousness by the slap . Payal removed his mask and was shocked to see Aditya .

Yes , Shyam sent Aditya to kidnap Kushi .

Payal and Kushi both slapped him simultaneously and Kushi asked ," How could you do this ?".

So , are you enjoying the story till now ?
Wait a little now as SJ lost his biggest pawn let's see how he react now ?