Arnav's doubt

After dinner Arnav was working when he received Aditya's medical report . He stated that Aditya was on high drugs for many days . He has not even taken proper meals . What shocked him more was the fact that Aditya was shot only at his wrist and not on his arms . Arnav clearly remembers the mask man was shot on his Arms on the bomb blast day .
There are more secrets yet to unfold but he decided not to tell Kushi as he didn't want her to do any stupidity again .

Arnav went to the terrace to get some fresh air . He was thinking who could be behind Aditya . When he saw Shyam . Shyam came with Anjali . On seeing Arnav , Anjali asked ," what happened ...chote , you here ?"

" Di , just came to get fresh air ," Arnav said .

" Yes , after all after marriage all men need fresh air ," Shyam joked making Anjali frown .

Arnav didn't want to  disturb them so he was about to leave when he tripped . Anjali tried to beat him  and in the process she pushed  Shyam near the fence , tearing Shyam's kurta  a little .

Anjali said ," Sorry Shyam ji ."

" It's okay ranishahiba , let's go and get this changed ," Shyam said . While he was leaving Arnav noticed
a mark on Shyam's arm seems like a deep wound mark .

Arnav then recalled , the mask man was shot on the same arm but Shyam's wound was not so clearly seen as it was still hidden inside the kurta.

Arnav also remembers that  he and Akash themselves dropped Aditya to the rehab center . He immediately called his P.A Aman and  asked him  to check rehab center C.C.T.V footage .

Arnav went inside the room and checked the messages that Kushi forwarded him . He watched the picture again of the day when Kushi saved payal . He saw among everyone that only Shyam was missing .

He recall when he scolded his security for not watching the house properly they said that  they didn't saw anyone suspicious entring Gupta's house . He recall Shyam and N.k went to give haldi . He recall how much Aditya use to fear Shyam , never he had seen Aditya not following Shyam's order .

After an  hour Aman called him . He said ," Sir , I had sent C.C.T.V footage to your phone ."

Arnav checked the C.C.T.V footage . Aditya never left the rehab centre infact , he was made to sleep on steal bed and was given injections daily by a wardboy at midnight . He was not in the sense to eat properly . He doesn't seem like a guy who can plan anything.

Arnav called his detective he asked him to investigate Shyam . He had his doubts but doesn't want to reach any conclusion before ensuring the truth .

His detective gave him a detailed information regarding Shyam after two days .

It state that Shyam and Aditya's parents died in fire and after that they were living in orphanage in Lucknow . In the orphanage Shyam use to boss around in front of little children but is extremely obedient in front of faculty. One day , a maid accidentally discovered him bullying childrens and she made a complain . After that Shyam was given punishment. It was a big insult for him so at the age of 14 he ran away from the orphanage . Then he did various work and studied law . He has a sharp mind , he easily got scholarships . All these while he continued to met his younger brother secretly. Aditya was still living in orphanage replacing Shyam as the boss but he  never bullied anyone . He just maintained his authority. Shyam graduated and become a criminal lawyer when he met Anjali Raizada . He wooed her and then marry her .
He has a joint account with his wife and also has a joint his brother .He has a personal account but has only 5 lakh rupees in it while his joint account with his brother shows massive transaction history . Millions of money has been transferred vice versa from an overseas account to their joint account.

Shyam jha doesn't have a single property under his name but his brother has a lot of estate under his name which has been seized by police  because of their connection with drug dealings . Aditya jha has a will stating that after his death or if something happens to him all his properties will belong to his brother.

After Aditya jha was sent to rehab centre, Shyam jha has been meeting Krish secretly. Krish who is a drug dealer and works under Aditya . Shyam was also paying the wardboy of the rehab centre for delivering drugs to his brother .

Although information was not much but Arnav could conclude that the mastermind is Shyam jha .. suddenly it clicked in his mind .. Shyam jha .. Means SJ.

So finally Arnav reached SJ ..
What will happen next..
Be ready for a twist.