Chapter 40: Summer Vacation

"Well guys I'm headed back home for the summer let's stay in touch for sure." Madricia says as she is packing her packs with all her clothes and wands." "Wait a minute ha ha," "I just realized something." Madricia said hesitating. All of the friends are on a group chat and are talking about quests for the summer and vacation plans and hangouts. "What?" Corsolana asks who is sitting right next to her. "We still obviously will get together and go on quests and things." Madricia says pulling out a pen and a notepad to brainstorm ideas. "Yeah hello Madric." Luke says laughing. "Yeah I know ha ha," "So what is everyone's ideas besides what we have already been told." "Ok I just realized the pot of gold is inside the rose glasses mirror guys." Madricia says. Everyone gets super excited, "yay!" Luke says pulling the pot of gold from the mirror out. They start to sort through it and decide to head to the rainforest next after discussing ideas. "Honestly Madric I think we just have those ideas and don't need anymore." Corsolana says running her finger along her chin thinking. "Yeah I agree cors, what does everyone else think?" "I agree." Luke says "so do I." Rako says "so do I." Mako says "ok it's settled then of to the rainforest in the Amazon we go.