Chapter 26: The quest for the leprechaun's

With Pirate Brady they are on their way to look to the land of  leprechauns, and they are having no luck so fa until they realize Brady has a good friend who knows the where about of the leprechaun, "Ar matie's I know a good long friend of mine who knows where these leprechauns may be we just need to seek him out."  Heinesta, and Kehlani have joined them with the crew as well. "Ar mate's I agree with Brady." Heinesta says as they approach the hut where his elderly lady friend lives Captain Pirate Brady anchors the boat and they stop and walk on to the dock where they go to Brefida's. "Welcome in my young friends and what is it I can assist you with today?" Bredefa says  with a thick accent. "We are looking for the leprechaun's," "We are also seeking their pot of gold." Brady says "That won't be as easy as you think because the leprechaun's have hidden their gold somewhere far difficult to find." Bredefa exclaims Bredefa starts telling a story  (Back Story.)  Bredefa is very good friends with the leprechaun's there is a brother and sister, The brother is named Lefio and the sister is named Lefawna. They are also having a good time playing in the fields of leprechaun land and jumping into the leaves because it is the fall time when all of a sudden a witch named "Nora comes and captures their family and friends. Nora used to be a friend but she has now betrayed her leprechaun friends and wants power and etc.)  She binds them with her plant growing powers by trapping them in a Venus fly trap and taking them to another far away place. After Bredefa finishes her story she say's it will be hard but she believes they can find the pot of gold. So she tells them where her leprechaun friends live in a nearby hut next to her and they start to walk over.