Chapter 34: Getting the rocket ready

(In the room getting the rocket ready with all the materials.) "Ok Madricia, can you hand me rubber band for the front part of the rocket?" Luke says "yes here is the rubber band that is grey for the rocket." She says passing it to Luke. Madricia puts the Rubber band on the metal rocket. Next it's the flannel to help with the magic slime so it will stick with the flannel outside the rocket near the rubber band. Rako hands the cut flannel pads to mako, and also the magic slime that is bright green. "Thanks Rako." "Of course mako." They both start laughing, Mako puts the cut flannel pads on the metal rocket near the rubber band and the bright green slime underneath some more of the flannel pads and it sticks right away to the slime. "Oh my gosh Madricia looks great, I can't wait to start working on the inside now that the outside is done." Luke says "I know right Luke it looks so good." She gives him a high five. "Mako this looks great!" Rako says "yes I agree."  mako says. Now they are starting on the inside and coroslana and Aidan have come to help with the inside. There is Velcro they are going to use which they again stopped by Mister Scheefa's to grab before they started on the rocket, for the buttons inside. Corsolana hands Aidan some Velcro and a red button the stop button for when they get to space, "Thanks Cors." Aidan says and he uses some duct tape to attach the Velcro to the inside of the rocket and then the red button. Next Aidan hands Corsolana the Velcro and the green button so they can go when they start the rocket to go to space. She duct tapes it after putting the Velcro on the rocket. After the rocket is finished everyone decides to go on a quadruple date to get fro yo. Rako asks a friend of his Gloria and Mako asks a guy friend of hers named Julian.