Clap for the bear. He did it.

Freddy, for all his patience, was ready to commit murder. Not literally, of course not! However, this woman would not stop screaming at him for a refund because her child had been hit by another child. It was getting a bit annoying.

An idea popped into his mind. He couldn't do that! Could he? It was a very Monty thing to do... and Bonnie, as well. His ear twitched. Okay, yeah, he was done with this.

To the shock of absolutely everyone, Freddy "Polite" Fazbear turned on his heel and walked the other way. He didn't say a thing nor react as he entered the backrooms. He heard the faint sound of cackling, likely of the employee at Fazerblast's desk.

Within minutes, he was getting bombarded with notifications.

BonBon:DID YOU JUST PULL A "NOPE"!?!? I'M SO P...

Fonty:FREDDY. YOU DID NOT! Also, CHANGE MY C...

Chickadee:Fred I am so proud of you you have no...

Foxy:Good work.

RoryCub:FRDY I WANST THETE PLWASE WH DIDHT YO...

Ness:FREDDY YOU WONDERFUL BEAR IM SO...

FiFi:FREDDDDDYYYYY!!!! I WASN'T THERE!

Charlotte:I love you, you know?

Ballora:I'm oddly proud of you, but I am also...

Freddy was going to have to answer questions later. Lots of questions.