Cute Babies

Fiona hummed alongside to the song, swaying left and right as she worked on her script for next week. Rightfully. She didn't have to, she could just relax, but she wanted to do something.

So, working ahead it was! Besides, she liked making jokes. Her tail swished behind her from the stool she sat on.

The fox stood, beginning to walk laps around her backstage room while she wrote down her script mentally and listened to her Treble playlist for the action.

Being so caught up in practically dancing around the room, she didn't notice the door opening and the little girl that toddled in. The girl, who couldn't have been more than 4, stared up at Fiona in awe.

"Fox!" The girl giggled, starling Fiona. She whipped her head around, body stalling slightly from shock before following. Her eyebrows furrowed at the girl.

"Hey there kiddie, what're you doing back here?" She asked, kneeling down to get closer to her level. The girl toddled up to her, making grabby motions at her.

Fiona picked the girl up, holding her to her chest. The girl paused before answering, her lip wobbling. It was almost closing time, Fiona noted.

"I can't find Daddy! He wa' bringin' me to Ba-Ballora's dance thing!" The girl exclaimed. Fiona nodded along.

"Alright. Well, I'm Fiona, and I'll help you find him! What's your name, sweet cheeks?" She asked, bopping the girl gently on the nose. She giggled.

"Emily." She said, blinking her light blue doe eyes up at Fiona.

The fox absolutely melted, brushing some of the girl's long, silvery blonde hair from her face. She quietly alerted the Security Offices around the 'Plex, turning and walking out of the backstage room.

"And how old are you, Emi?" The girl giggled as Fiona tickled her belly.

"This many!" She lifted up 3 fingers. Fiona identified her in the guest system, quickly sending it along with the missing child alert. Her alert was quickly matched up with another, and she accessed the father's guest account.

Richard Hall, apparently he was waiting in Security Office B3, so that's where Fiona set off to. Emily began to babble about her father as they walked, surprisingly good at speaking for a 3-year-old.