Birthday Surprise

Bonnie smiled, curiously looking at Mr. Smith. His son, Henry Smith Jr., was staring up at him in awe. Apparently, the little rascal's birthday was today. And Bonnie was his favorite animatronic. So, They were tasked with the kids' birthday, which was two bookings straight in a row.

Henry squealed happily, running to Bonnie and hugging his leg. They laughed, lifting Henry up to hug him. Henry giggled, pulling out a high-end plushie- clearly not made by Faz. Ent., it was too nice- of him. Bonnie blinked, before smiling down at Henry again.

"How about we get to the party room, huh? I bet your friends are almost here! Besides, if we go now, we might even be able to catch Roxy!" Henry gasped, nodding furiously. Roxy was his second favorite animatronic.

They carried Henry down the hall, towards the party room. About half-way through, they saw Roxy about to round a corner. Bonnie smiled and called for his friend, waving her over.Roxy blinked at them curiously, but brightened up once she saw who was in his arms.

"Roxy!" Henry squealed. They smiled, watching as Roxy jogged up and fist-bumped Henry. She fawned over him for a few more minutes, before laughing and sending them back down to the part rooms.

"Alright, head along you two. Would Love to race ya', but I gotta get back to the raceway before Mike has an aneurysm trying to handle the customers." Bonnie laughed and Henry giggled, but they hurriedly continued down to the party room.

He huffed as he opened the door, thankful to see they were still the first ones there. They swung Henry around airplane style for a second or two before setting him down beside the table. He held a finger up to his mouth as he snuck behind a secondary door with the cake and other treats in it.

He gathered the plate of cupcakes with cookie crumbs on them on one arm, the cake in the other. They placed the surprise donuts in his stomach hatch. They watched the camera carefully, catching each and every child that came through. He smiled as he watched the last one walk through, the attendant for the party closing the door.

They took a breath, waiting for a few moments before opening up the door in one quick move. All the children and adults turned to see him, surprised before the children started cheering.

"Who wants some sweet treats? Well, the birthday boy gets his choice first, but who will be after him?" Bonnie teased, gracefully moving through the joyful children to place the cake and cupcakes on the table. They played confused for a moment, before acting like he realized something.

"Alright, back up a couple steps!" Bonnie called, before opening their stomach hatch and making a show of pulling out and showing the donuts. A couple adults took on concerned expressions while the children cheered. Henry laughed, clapping happily.

He placed the donuts on the table, then picked up Henry and placed him in the birthday chair. They pulled the cake forward before cutting a piece for him. He grabbed one of the cupcakes and a donut for the boy too, carefully placing the plate in front of him.

"Thank you!" Henry spoke brightly.

"No problemo! I would do it any day of the week!" Bonnie turned to the line of kids, and they started giving the kids their plates. A couple parents eyed him distrustfully and took the plate for their kids. Others happily chatted without a care in the world.

They turned to Henry once they were done. Everyone had held off on eating for the moment, and The child looked up at him quizzically.

"Happy eighth birthday, Henry!"