Eclipse

Eclipse was a peaceful animatronic, she was programmed to be! She was made with disabled kids in mind, and when the daycare attendants were back up and running, they would be her main priority.

But dear God did she feel like strangling the entitled brats.

The entitled ones that came in and demanded that they were the center of her attention. They wanted everything their way, and they wanted it their way NOW!

"Aright little one, I know you wanted to play with the toy, but Ada had it first!" The clown-themed animatronic said gently, coercing the toy from Roy's hands.

He put on a pout, eyes tearing up. He stomped his feet, but let the toy be taken from him, thank God, all while he looked like he was on the verge of screaming. The grayscale animatronic sighed and gave Ada her toy back, sending the European girl on her way.

"But I wanted the dragon!" He yelled, stomping his feet more. Eclipse sighed, before an idea hit her. She jumped up, hair whipping around her face as she grabbed a spare Monty plush.

She turned back to Roy, smiling as she held the plushie behind her back. She knelt down in front of him, a smile causing her enhanced cheeks to squint over her eyes.

"I know he's not a dragon, but Monty is a reptile!" She brought out the plushie. "Dragons are also reptiles! Monty is an alligator, and alligators are really, really cool! They live in lakes, ponds, rivers, just about anywhere there's freshwater! And they're strong predators, too!" She rambled on, watching as Roy looked curiously at the toy. He took it gently out of her hands, turning it around to face her. He smiled.

The child ran off happily, squealing about alligators and how cool they were.

Eclipse smiled.

All in a day's work for a daycare attendant.