Sun

Sun fidgeted anxiously, glancing around. He was in Parts and Services, which was never a good sign. But they had explained what had happened, and... well, it made all too much sense.

Moon being aggressive, his need to clean going off the charts, the shared data corruption, the lack of communication... the fear...

He knew it was true, to say the least. He knew it in his very bones. And he feared that Moon might never be the same. His brother was chaotic, yes, but amazing with children and so, so loving!

That... monster... the virus created was not. Because it was not his brother. His brother did not cackle while chasing children ragged with fear. His brother did not rip apart helpless victims. His brother did not hurt.

And Sun himself never, never, threw children out the doors. He waited until security or a guardian could come pick them up, especially when they had just been through something traumatizing. He would have told the guardian the child broke a rule, of course, but eh would have comforted them.

So, he knew that the virus was an icky sickness that needed to be treated. That didn't make him feel any better when watching Mike Schmidt- the newest head security guard- scrounge through Moon's code. He winced everytime the distorted purple number and letter came on-screen, watching them be erased in favor of the code Mr. Schmidt wrote without hesitation.

He felt so much better when he watched Mr. Schmidt stand, crack his back, and exit Moon's coding. He watched as Moon's AI slowly rebooted and got used to new, unfamiliar code, and thought one thing.

He was glad he had made it to today.

----

Quick author's note! This is to anyone who has me on discord. I won't be on for about two weeks, as there has been some complications regarding my email and the verification. don't worry,I'm getting everything sorted out!

-Arson [: