M and B, sitting in a tree!

Eclipse snickered as Moon paced in front of her and Sun. He was nervous, primarily because he had a crush. Eclipse ignored the glare he sent her way.

Who, you asked? Well, he had a crush on the new animatronic, Ballora. And he was very shy about it. Eclipse felt a vague pulse of annoyance and anxiety through their shared link, and snickered again.

Sun smiled at Moon, almost devious. That was a new record! Eclipse cackled through their bond, jumping up and running to their inventory room. As she expected, the new plushies were of Ballora.

She let an echo of chaos through the bond. Sun set back a wary concern while Moon exuded annoyance. She grabbed a plush and sprinted back by Moon, throwing the plush at him. He started, a yelp of surprise coming from him as he fumbled to catch the plush.

He blinked at it before glaring at her. If he was human, he would be a bright, cherry red. Eclipse cackled out loud. Sun giggled at Moon's misery.

Moon just huffed and sat the plush down on a shelf beside him. Eclipse finally plopped down beside Sun again, a hand holding her chin up with her elbow resting on her knee.

She smiled sharply as Moon glared at them. Sun gave an apologetic smile and Moon's expression softened. He loved them, he couldn't stay mad at them for long. Eclipse would forever use that to her advantage.