We are siblings and we care for each other!

Fiona leaned against Roxy, humming as she sketched nonsensical shapes. Foxy was quietly working through Roxy's hair while the wolf herself crocheted. It was a new hobby of hers. Fiona didn't understand the appeal.

Roxy and Foxy grunted simultaneously as Foxy caught a small knot in Roxy's hair. Fiona clicked her tongue in response. She could practically hear Foxy's eye roll. Roxy sighed fondly.

Fiona blinked at the odd-looking cube she had just drawn. It looked wrong. Eh, who cares. It was important right now.

Foxy started humming a song. No one knew when or where he heard it, but it sounded very pirate-y. Fiona's running theory was that a technician put it in his code for laughs. She couldn't blame them.

Roxy huffed, rolling her eyes. Fiona giggled, sticking her tongue out in Roxy's direction briefly before getting back to the random sketches. The trio sat in companionable silence.

It felt nice, just existing together. Fiona hummed alongside Foxy, And Roxy joined after a couple moments of hesitation. Foxy moved onto Roxy's tail, head bobbing slightly with the rhythm of his humming.

Fiona smiled. Yeah, this was since. Hanging out with her siblings was nice.