Siblings, siblings, siblings, siblings!

Foxy watched as Benny kicked their feet. Francis was standing beside them, tense as ever. Foxy was introducing them to Roxy and Fiona. Benny didn't seem to be all too bothered, but Francis certainly was. Foxy figured he was worried that Roxy and Fiona would react badly.

Foxy had already told them not to tell anyone else no matter what, and that the people they would be meeting were a little... different. Roxy seemed like she didn't understand before he explained a bit more. Fiona was serious about it from the get-go.

Roxy and Fiona walked it, immediately stopping and staring at Benny and Francis. Benny waved happily, while Francis grunted a greeting. Fiona glanced between the three of them before shrugging and walking over to the two. Roxy followed cautiously behind, and Foxy snorted in amusement.

Roxy acted more like him when first meeting Benny and Francis, but Fiona got along with them right away. Benny took a liking to her tail, and she let them play with it as she cracked some jokes. Roxy leaned on the wall next to Francis, occasionally making a comment or small talk.

Foxy, from his place behind Benny and Fiona, thought things turned out pretty well. Very well, in fact. He was happy Fiona and Roxy were kind to the Shadows.

Eventually Benny took an interest in Roxy's hair, and she showed them how to braid it. They had taken an hour after that carefully braiding Roxy's hair as she explained hair care and makeup tips to them.

Fiona had made multiple jokes about Roxy thinking Benny was just too adorable to not let them braid her oh-so-precious hair. Roxy had bitten back that she let Benny play with her tail, and Fiona rolled her eyes. She snarked that she let almost anyone mess with her tail, and Roxy promptly shut up.

Foxy snickered, and Francis's mouth twitched up in a smile. Today went very, very well. Foxy was glad he had planned this out.