Oh Old Man Consequences, they're at it again!

Monty snorted as he watched Maddie chase Nia through the arcade, leaning against DJ's music set up. He wasn't really paying attention to what was playing, but it sounded nice. He winced as Nia fell face-first onto the ground, Maddie soon joining her.

DJ whirred in amusement as Nia screeched, trying to shove Maddie away from her. The author kept her in place, however, and laughed in victory. Monty smiled, looking back over to DJ.

"How 'bout we play 'you're gonna go far'?" He questioned. DJ made some happy music notes, switching the song. Monty nodded in thanks, turning around to see the most amusing sight he had ever seen.

Maddie was grappling with not only Nia, but the wind-up music man DJ liked so much. Nia was cackling like a witch as the wind-up clattered all over Maddie. Charlotte, the head technician, stood off to the side, blinking in shock. Monty burst out laughing, shoulders shaking as he doubled over.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FAZBEAR IS HAPPENING!?" Charlotte shrieked, confusion clear as day on her face. She must have had a rough time sleeping, or she wouldn't have bothered asking, much less the scared yell she just did.

Monty finally started sobering up when Nia screamed, "ATTACK, LOYAL MINION! ATTACK FOR YOUR AUNTIE!" and he lost it again. Charlotte turned around and walked out of the door. Maddie screamed in rage, grabbing the wind-up and jumping at Nia.

Monty had to turn his head away as his lighter started up again, somehow even more loud. The cackling echoed around the room, DJ's music tones joining as his own form of laughter.