Roxy

Roxy fidgeted nervously. She had been the first fixed out of the others, and she felt horrible. All the things she had done to those children... she didn't want to think about it.

The anthropomorphic canine looked out over her track. It had been revamped, with a breakdown lane, not to mention she had control over all the Go-Karts, and could take over if needed. Today was the first day Roxy Raceway was reopening.

Roxy smiled as she greeted everyone who came in, crouching down by some kids when asked for a picture. Another on her back, looking over her shoulder. She loved it.

But it made her nervous. Sure, the virus was gone, but... she... had hurt children.

"Excuse me!" Roxy turned, ears perked as she looked at a bearded man, evidently the one who had called for her.

He was slightly overweight, with brown hair, glasses, and a few stray grays in his beard.

"Yes sir? How can I help you?" She asked with a smile. He didn't look too rude. His name was Harold Burn, if she was correct.

"You can start by putting on actual clothes." Roxy blinked. Wha..? "And explaining to me how this is safe. Our children are being told by a wh-" Roxy zoned out for the rest of the speech. She needed security.

'Security, a man named Harold Burn is verbally harassing me and calling me unsavory things, in front of children. I need someone to take him away.' She stayed zoned out. A few minutes, something was happening at both Fiona's and Foxy's.

A child's voice rang out.

"Don't be so mean to Roxy!" Roxy blinked, looking over at the little boy. Because what?

"What are you going to do about, you little brat?" Harold stomped over to him. The 5'7 man towered over the child, Henry Smith Jr., who cowered down slightly, but didn't let up.

"M' gonna fight ya!" He yelped out in his tiny voice. Harold reached for him, and Roxy instead reached forward, grabbing the man's shoulder.

He whipped around, clearly enraged. "Wh-!"

"I'm sorry sir, but you are putting a child in danger and need to leave. I will escort you to security, who are currently on their way here." She pulled him out to meet the security guards, who were only a minute behind the incident.

Wow, the pizza plex was weird.