introspection

Foxy was realizing that perhaps he was the only animatronic in the main band to be single. Roxy and Chica most definitely had something going, even if it was only in the early stages. Freddy and Bonnie were official, and Monty definitely had some chemistry with them. It was only a matter of time until the couple became a throuple.

Foxy never really thought about romance. It wasn't something he necessarily wanted or needed. From his point of view, it was just being best friends but somehow closer. He didn't quite understand romantic love. But he was okay with that.

He loved his friends and family. Just not romantically. So, in his opinion, he wasn't missing out on anything. He was happy to hang out with the others and watch things happen from the sidelines. He didn't need to be in the spotlight, he didn't need to be somebody. He was happy to just exist with his loved ones.

He watched happily as Bonnie teased Monty, while Freddy just eyed them fondly. Eventually, Monty ended up playfully tackling Bonnie. Freddy yelped in surprise, concern flooding his facial features. That concern melted away, however, when the two started laughing.

Somehow, Foxy always ended up watching. Even when he started off in the spotlight for something, he subconsciously drifted back to the sidelines. He used to wonder if something was wrong with him, if he was broken. But in reality, he just was happy with simply existing. He didn't need nor want the spotlight to be happy.

He was normal, just in his own way. He knew others, like Sun and Moon, tended to be the same way. He was just this way more often. He also tended to get stuck in his thoughts too much. With that particular notion,he blinked back into the front of his consciousness. Monty and Bonnie were back on the little couch in the employee/animatronic breakroom, and Bonnie was explaining something animatedly while Freddy and Monty listened intently.

Foxy smiled. Yes, this was nice. Fiona walked in, immediately flopping onto the couch. She groaned when Freddy asked if she was alright, and started pouting about how a girl bet against her and won. Foxy snorted. Fiona's bets were often ridiculous, as rare as they were.

Perhaps she just needed to think things through better. She wasn't good in that department. She focused more on the 'what can i do right at this moment' than the consequences. It was all a part of her charm, she claimed. Foxy and Roxy often challenged that thought. But for now, he would let her complain without being an annoying older brother.