They're siblings, your honor!(Get ready for more...)

Foxy glanced behind himself again, wondering if that specific prop had always been leaning against the wall like that. This had been happening all day, and he was starting to wonder if he was going insane. If it was even possible for animatronics to go insane.

Shaking away that thought, he glanced back just in time to see a pitch black smudge back away from another freshly moved prop. Foxy's jaw dropped, and he stopped organizing the treasures in his treasure chest.

It couldn't be that a witch had cursed his props, could it? Or perhaps a soul? Maybe it was a witch, and they were just messing with him...

He heard a giggle echo throughout the space. He whipped around, staring at the props. A black, inky shadow formed near them, pooling up to make the form of a rabbit with white circles for eyes and a stark white nose and smile.

He stumbled back, staring at it. A curse, a witch, or a spirit, he didn't care. Whatever it was, it was simultaneously cute and terrifying. He heard a tired sigh echo before a deep purple shadow bear appeared beside the shadow bunny.

"Benny, stop terrorizing the fox. And for Old Man Consequences' sake, stop messing with his props!" The bear said, annoyance clear in his echoing voice. Foxy blinked, watching as the shadow bunny- Benny- looked at him guiltily. Then, Benny turned to him and gave him a shy smile, waving.

It was adorable, and the bear nodded at them. Then, the bear walked forward until he was two feet in front of him. Foxy tensed, his arm raising slightly. The bear was slightly more terrifying than Benny.

"I'm Francis, also known as Shadow Freddy. That's Benny, also known as Shadow Bonnie. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, They're just a bit silly sometimes." Francis paused, glancing back at Benny. "They're selectively mute, so don't expect words either." Foxy nodded a bit. That made some amount of sense. At least they weren't a curse.

"Mah name's Foxy, Foxy the pirate. Mind explainin why I 'aven't seen ya 'round these parts beh'fore?" He asked curiously. Francis shrugged. Benny walked up behind him, tilting their head as they stared at his hook.

He raised it for the bunny, and Benny immediately walked a couple steps forward and cautiously grabbed his hook. The rabbit felt over it before looking between him and it in curiosity.

Foxy smiled at them, and he heard Francis sigh in relief. He glanced behind Benny and nodded at him. They were safe in Pirate's cove. He wouldn't judge them for just existing, that would be plain wrong.

Benny squeaked as they patted his hook, watching as he slowly moved it. They looked like they uncovered the secrets to the universe when they realized he could move his hand by the wrist.

Foxy laughed, and Francis smiled for the first time Foxy had ever seen. That made him happy, and proud. Very proud. Francis seemed like he couldn't catch a break, so Foxy was happy to give him one. He knew what younger siblings were like.