Part 20-Muggle-Borns Discrimination and Mysterious Voice

(Harry pov)
A few days had gone by since the pixies incident in Lockhart's classroom. I've been dodging him whatever I can, I thought of Lockhart as an incompetent man, but when Noctis informed us about the secret of his successful career, let's just say that our perspective on him changed drastically. And it wasn't just him I was avoiding but also Colin Creevey, who seemed to have memorized my schedule. As I was dodging both Lockhart and Colin, I came across Oliver Wood the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

 As I was dodging both Lockhart and Colin, I came across Oliver Wood the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team

(Oliver Wood)
I noticed Wood's concerned expression and asked what happened and he told me what was going on.
Oliver:" Katie has left the Quidditch team!"
Harry:" What why?"
Oliver:" Her father had been caught in the crossfire by a fugitive wizard and aurors from the ministry. She leaving for St Mungo's Hospital to go see him."
Harry:" Is she alright?"
Oliver:" She is fine mentally, although we don't have a temporary stand-in for a chaser."
Harry:" I think I might know a guy who could help."
I left for the undercroft and saw Noctis watching his sister Delphini performing some of the spells that we learned in our first year. And it wasn't just her but also Ginny and the new first years, secret spell-casting had made a comeback with Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape, overseeing the club. Originally it was just a one-time event that we probably wouldn't it's experience again, but apparently, Dumbledore liked the idea as it got the other houses to get along, so he decided to authorize it to return. He let Professor McGonagall and Snape run the club as Noctis was too young to oversee it himself. When word got out about the return of the secret spell-casting club, which had been renamed as the advance spell club, many of the people who were a part of it last time immediately signed right up.

I watched as Delphini performed the fire spell Incendio on a training dummy. Despite being in Hogwarts for about a week, she managed to adapt quickly to her new surroundings, I heard from some of the Slytherins that Snape has been giving her private lessons to quickly get her up to speed in Hogwarts. I approached Noctis.
Harry:" Noctis I need your help!"
Noctis:" What is it?"
I explained the situation to him, and his response was something I knew very well.
Noctis:" No!"
Harry:" Please Noct, we are not asking you to join the Quidditch team, we only ask for you to be a temporary stand-in until Katie comes back."
Noctis:" You know that I never played right?"
Harry:" Really? Cause back at the borrow when playing Quidditch with Fred and George you showed some skills with a broom."
Noctis:" That's different."
Harry:" Come on Noct just this once."
I watched Noctis gave off a sigh and accept my request. Both of us made our way to the Quidditch field to meet with the rest of the team.
Oliver:" Welcome Noctis, I'm Oliver Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor team, and these are the rest of the group.
Noctis:" I know."

"