Part 15-The Burrow

(Noctis pov)
I was sleeping in my room at 12 Grimmauld Place when I heard a knock coming from the front door. Kreacher and I were wondering who it was at this late hour as the house was protected under every security measure known to wizard-kind, thanks to my great uncle Orion Black and the Fidelius Charm. a very powerful spell used to hide things or places, or to conceal secrets. The one who placed the charm was Professor Dumbledore to add more protection for me, the ones who knew the location of 12 Grimmauld Place were Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, my Aunt and  Uncle, Andromeda, Ted, and my Cousin Nymphadora.

Before I could think about it even more, a familiar voice cast away all suspicion.
Ron:" Noct, you in there?"
Fred:" Are you sure this is the right place?"
Ron:" The letter he sent has his address and location on it and the instructions on how to find it."
I facepalm myself when I forget about the secret keeper part. When Dumbledore placed the spell, he became the secret keeper, meaning that only he could reveal the location of 12 Grimmauld Place, but if he did tell anyone else then they would also become the secondary secret keeper, or if he primarily told the person directly or written down then they would know the location.
I opened the door to see Ron and his brothers Fred, George, and Harry.
George:" Hey Noct."
Noctis:" What the? What are you guys doing here?"
Ron:" We just busted Harry out from his relatives and were on our way back home, when I remembered that you lived somewhere nearby in the city, so we came to pick you up."
I didn't know how to respond or what to say next, so I immediately told them to wait inside while I got my things ready. I went upstairs to my room and opened the door to my room.

It was originally Regulus Black's old room, but I had it clean and refurbished

It was originally Regulus Black's old room, but I had it clean and refurbished. I placed Regulus' old things in the basement, cause when trying to throw out his old things I caught Kreacher attempting to hide Regulus' belongings so I told Kreacher if he wanted to keep them he could put them in the basement. He somewhat agreed with the suggestion, even though I heard him muttering something about great aunt and Regulus. Cyrus, who was sleeping in one of the dressers woke up due to the noise.
Cyrus:" ~Hiss, Is that the Weasley brothers I smell."
Noctis:" ~Hiss, Yeah they just broke Harry out of his relative's house and came to pick me up."
I gathered my suitcase and put all of my assortments in the trunk. I quickly dressed in regular clothes, put Cyrus in the suitcase, and grabbed Twilight's cage.

 I quickly dressed in regular clothes, put Cyrus in the suitcase, and grabbed Twilight's cage