Part 2-Hogwarts Express

(Noctis pov) (September 1991)
September came rolling fast as I was at the train station with my aunt, uncle, and cousin escorting me to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. I wished that I could stayed with them for most of my childhood like a real family, but with the Ministry of Magic still looking for me, it would have placed them in danger. Plus 12 Grimmauld Place has a lot of protection spells and charms making it the safest place for me and thanks to those old charms that are ingrained in the house I was able to practice magic during the months without being detected.

We went through the barrier and saw many people and their parents bidding them farewell

We went through the barrier and saw many people and their parents bidding them farewell. I bid my relatives farewell and boarded the train.

I was sitting in one of the compartments alone reading a book about the history of Hogwarts when suddenly the compartment door opened to reveal Harry Potter

Harry: "Is there anyone else here?"
Noctis:" No just me."
He soon entered the compartment and sat in the seat on the other side. I continued reading while also trying to avoid eye contact or make a conversation with him. I wasn't doing it on purpose, it just feels a bit awkward given the fact that my father killed his parents and I was sharing a seat with him. During the remaining summer, I did a lot of research on my parents to learn more about them. They truly were monsters, killers, and psychopaths, who did whatever they wanted without a shred of remorse or conscience about the horrible acts they committed, the lives they tore apart and destroyed, and the amount of blood on their hands was so great that it can never be excused or justified.

My father also founded and led a group of radical extremists that called themselves Death Eaters, a supremacist faction that many pure-bloods have joined to purify the wizarding by purging all muggles and muggle-borns, those who were pure-blood but didn't agree with the death eaters' ideology were marked as blood traitors as they too were also hunted down as well. My Aunt Andromeda is a perfect example, as she was disowned by her family, the ancient noble house of black for marrying Uncle Ted who was a muggle-born. Many muggle-borns have always been subjected to prejudice and discrimination by pure-blood families, believing that they don't deserve to have magic and shouldn't have been allowed in the wizarding world.

I found this whole ideology of the wizarding world ruled by only pure-bloods completely insane, a world like that could never exist as pure-blood families are shrinking not just in size, but also in numbers. No wonder many pure-bloods joined him as they saw muggle-borns as a threat to their way of life, due to more muggle-borns and half-bloods increasing over the years. My long-deceased great-aunt Walburga tried to make me share her views about muggle-borns and why they are inferior and don't deserve to be seen as people, But I didn't see it as a big deal cause muggle-borns are people and shouldn't be judged by their blood status, but by there character.