Part 7-Halloween and Fighting a Troll

(Noctis pov)
Three days have gone by since my encounter with Daphne, in the forest outside of Hogwarts, learning that the pure-blood families are aware of who I am and forbade their families from revealing such information has caused me to develop a deep sense of skepticism and wanting to know their true intentions. I knew for a fact that they wouldn't do it out of the goodness of their heart if they even had one to begin with, so I went to Dumbledore and told him about my encounter with Daphne.
Dumbledore:" Hmm, I see, it seems my suspicions were correct."
Noctis:" You knew about this?"
Dumbledore:" From the moment your father was supposedly defeated, I knew immediately that his remaining followers would try and use you his son to rally and finish what he started. But rest assured, Noctis that as long you are at Hogwarts you are under my protection, meaning that the death eaters can't touch you."
Noctis:" But won't they try and tell the Ministry about me?" I asked Dumbledore, who reassured me that none of the pure-blood families were willing to risk revealing my identity, as it could cause them and their families to be fully investigated by the ministry and be subjected to various interrogations on how they knew about me, which would also bring to light their connection to Voldemort, Something they have been trying to deny for years. So for the time being I was safe.

Dumbledore also informed me that the Ministry of Magic was starting to show signs of giving up on searching for me since no information had come forward, however, it would take some time for them to completely call off the search so in the meantime, I'll just have to be patient. He also told me that he discovered that the prophecy about me becoming a dark wizard was a two-part set, meaning that someone in the Ministry purposely leaked the second half while hiding the first half, and for what purpose he doesn't know, but he will continue to investigate as he believes that the first half of the prophecy was something so important that someone wishes to cover up and not ever be discovered. I asked him in a calm and collected tone which was actually masking my anger and fury, if he had any suspects on who could have been behind spreading the dark half. He told me he didn't know who in the Ministry could be responsible. But he will look into it, I nodded my head since Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world he could figure out the mystery. After some time I left his office and went to the common room with a heavy burden lifted off my shoulders.

On Halloween morning we awoke to the delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors. Even, better, Professor Flitwick announced in Charms that he thought we were ready to start making objects fly, something everyone's been dying to try since they'd seen him make Neville's toad zoom around the classroom. Professor Flitwick put all of the class into pairs to practice. Harry was partnered up with Seamus, Ron was partnered up with Hermione, and I was partnered up with another Slytherin girl named, Pansy Parkinson. Who was eyeing me with a curious look on her face, since I learned that the pure-blood Slytherins already knew who I really was, I'd gotten used to having them staring at me whenever I walked around the castle.

Flitwick:" Now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing! Swish and flick, remember, swish and flick. And saying the magic words properly is very important, too -- never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest."
I performed the spell with each since I was taught how to use magic effectively with ease when I was four years old.
Noctis:" Wingardium Leviosa."

"