Part 16-Borgin and Burkes and The Malfoy's

(Noctis pov)
Life at the Borrow was very different than life at 12 Grimmauld Place. The Weasleys were an interesting bunch. I would mostly keep myself either occupied by reading or cleaning up some of the rooms in the Black family home. The Weasleys' house burst with the strange and unexpected. Harry and got a little shock the first time we looked in the mirror over the kitchen mantelpiece and it shouted, "Tuck your shirt in, scruffy!" The ghoul in the attic howled and dropped pipes whenever he felt things were getting too quiet, and small explosions from Fred and George's bedroom were considered perfectly normal. What Harry and I  found most unusual about life at Ron's, however, wasn't the talking mirror or the clanking ghoul: It was the fact that everybody there seemed to like us both.

Mrs. Weasley fussed over the state of Harry's socks and tried to force him to eat fourth helpings at every meal. Mr. Weasley liked Harry to sit next to him at the dinner table so that he could bombard him with questions about life with Muggles, asking him to explain how things like plugs and the postal service worked.
Arthur:" Fascinating! Ingenious, really, how many ways Muggles have found of getting along without magic," he said while Harry talked him through using a telephone.
I would occasionally help Mrs. Weasley around the house, even though she insisted that there was no need for me to do that. I would also help Mr Weasley with organizing his garage full of muggle things. While doing that I spotted something sticking out of some covers and when I pulled out the sheet it was revealed to be a motorcycle.

 While doing that I spotted something sticking out of some covers and when I pulled out the sheet it was revealed to be a motorcycle

Mr. Weasley explained to me that this motorcycle was enchanted with the ability to fly as well. Me, Harry, and Ron went down to breakfast to find Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Ginny already sitting at the kitchen table. The moment she saw Harry, Ginny accidentally knocked her porridge bowl to the floor with a loud clatter. Ginny seemed very prone to knocking things over whenever Harry entered a room. She dived under the table to retrieve the bowl and emerged with her face glowing like the setting sun. Pretending he hadn't noticed this, Harry sat down and took the toast Mrs. Weasley offered him.

Arthur:" Letters from the school," he said passing Harry, Ron, and I identical envelopes of yellowish parchment, addressed in green ink. "Dumbledore already knows that both of you are here, doesn't miss a trick, that man. You've got them, too," he added, as Fred and George ambled in, still in their pajamas.
For a few minutes, there was silence as they all read their letters. The letter explained that we needed to catch the Hogwarts Express as usual from King's Cross station on September first. There was also a list of the new books he'd need for the coming year.

SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE:

-The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

-Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

-Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

-Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

-Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

-Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart