Part 19-Lockhart Stupidity

(Noctis pov)
The brand new day has arrived, as I was waking up and getting ready for today. After getting dressed I looked in the mirror to see if the joke shampoo had worn off, but to my surprise, my hair was still curly and short. I picked up my bag that I would always carry and headed to the great hall to eat breakfast. While making my way down the great hall, Professor McGonagall walked up and asked me to follow her to Dumbledore's office. We arrived at the stairway gargoyle.

After she entered the password, I walked in and saw Dumbledore going over some papers, and when he saw me approaching, he put them to the side

Dumbledore:" Hello Noctis, how have you been?"
Noctis:" I want to say fine, but I would be lying to myself about how I'm truly feeling right now."
Dumbledore:" I understand how you feel, Noctis. Learning about something that can cause pain to oneself."
Noctis:" It's not that Professor, it's just that somewhere deep inside my soul, I knew that I had a sibling."
Dumbledore:" Sometimes we forget things that only the soul would know."
Noctis:" But that doesn't explain how I am just learning about her."
Dumbledore:" Believe me, when I say that we were surprised ourselves when we learned about your sister's existence."

Noctis:" How? I thought that I was the only child of Voldemort and Bellatrix?"
Dumbledore:" Clearly not, as we were wrong as well. When the summer holiday was in its two-week period, McGonagall, came charging through the office with the book of Admittance, there your sister's name was written in the book."
Noctis:" Why didn't her name appear last year when I was first year?"
Dumbledore:" The Book of Admittance is a very old and powerful artifact. It served as a regulatory system, refusing to allow the quill of Acceptance to be written in it until sufficient evidence of magical ability was displayed. It could be possible that your sister's magical abilities were dormant that the book didn't pick up on it, until now."
Noctis:" I can see that as a possibility, but where has she been all this time?"
Dumbledore:" We tracked her location to where a woman by the name of Euphemia Rowle had taken her as a ward, although we found out that she only took her in just for the gold."
Noctis:" Someone was paying them to keep her?"
Dumbledore:" That was our thought process, and I believe that we already know who was paying her."
Noctis:" Lucius Malfoy!"

Dumbledore:" Indeed, Minerva informed us of Lucius' expression when he saw Delphini, that's when we knew that he was the one to give your sister to Euphemia Rowle."
Noctis:" Does she have to return to her?"
Dumbledore:" No, when we arrived to get her, we found out that she supposedly ran away from her, but not before stealing the gold that she was receiving. We wiped Euphemia's memory of Delphini and soon found her at a nearby bus stop."
Noctis:" Where was she trying to go exactly?"
Dumbledore:" When we encountered her and asked where she was heading, she responded that she was looking to find her little brother."
Noctis(surprised)" She was looking for me!?"
Dumbledore:" Yes, she was."

Dumbledore explains that Delphini learned about me from reading the letters and documents that Euphemia Rowle had in her possession. Evidently, Lucius has been sending Euphemia letters, probably to keep her informed. After wiping Euphemia's memories, Dumbledore and the other staff proceeded to tell Delphini about our family, the situation with the prophecy, and other things as well. He also believed that we were separated on the day that our father fell on October 31st.