32.

Sha'Carri Richardson
________

I looked at Teetee's location to see that her and A'ja was at her house. A'ja never stopped sharing her location with me.

Maybe she did it on purpose because she knew what she was about to do.

I'm so pissed because Teetee is supposed to be my sister. How she go and do some foul shit like this?

I only had them around each other maybe four times. I'm so confused at how this came about because they didn't give off that energy.

Are they stupid?

I'm ready to fight.

I sat in the airport waiting for our flight to board. I'm definitely on my way to Las Vegas because they got me fucked up.

It makes sense as to why Teetee ain't been answering my calls. She laid up fucking with A'ja, A'ja is wrong.

Jermaine is with me too.

I lied and told him I have something for work to do. He's stupid because none of my team is here, so I don't know how he believed me.

We sat there for another thirty minutes before getting on the plane. They did the regular procedures before we took off.

I wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't because these seats were uncomfortable. When we landed, we headed straight to the truck.

We didn't even bring nothing because we're leaving right after.

"Who we meeting with first, your manager?" Jermaine asked before I shrugged, "I'm hungry as hell"

"You just ate"

"But I'm hungry again" he said before sitting up in his seat, "Aye my mans, stop at McDonald's or something"

I looked at him like he was crazy because something about that didn't sit right with me.

"I got you" the driver said before Jermaine looked at me and shrugged

"Don't talk to nobody like that"

"Like what?"

"Demanding stuff like that because that's was rude. He's not even supposed to be making extra stops"

"Alright man cause you finna start that shit. Nobody wanna hear that, I wasn't rude" he said before I looked at him

"Alright, Jermaine"

I sat back and just thought about my next moves. I'm so ready to get my hands on both of them. Who the fuck they think they is?

She could've went to fuck around with some random bitch. I still would've cared, but messing with my sister is crazy.

Teetee better not ever fucking talk to me again. I'm not playing, and I don't wanna hear no apologies.

It's no coming back from this.

"Pay for my food" Jermaine demanded knocking me out my thoughts, "I need twenty three dollars, come on"

"Who you talking to?"

"Hurry up, they waiting" he said before I looked over at the girl in the window

"No"

"My card locked" he lied before I mugged him, "Sha'Carri stop fucking playing, damn"

"Jermaine I'm not paying for nothing, and stop talking to me like that"