29.

Sha'Carri Richardson
_________

"I told you I moved on" I stressed to Jermaine over the phone before he sucked his teeth

"No, you said you tryna move on. Then, you vented to me about everything y'all got going on right now"

After A'ja saw what happened at the club and found out about the tattoo, she broke up with me. We ain't been talking like that, but we still talk.

It's really just us checking up on each other.

As far as our relationship, we back at square one. She said the only reason she's trying with me is cause she wanna make it work.

So technically, we still together. It's just that we're taking a break from each other. I don't know for how long, but it's whatever.

I'm just gonna chill.

I promised her that I'll get the tattoo removed, I just haven't gotten around to it. She never went and got my name tatted, and if she don't cool.

I'm not gone cry or throw a fit about it.

It's just a tattoo.

"Cause you called my phone and I needed to get it off my chest. Not cause of nothing else" I said causing him to suck his teeth again

"Bullshit Sha'Carri, that's bullshit. If you still stuck on me why we can't just get back together?"

"We talked about this before, Jermaine"

"And I got a half ass answer" he said before I sighed and it got quiet, "I been told you I changed"

"And I love that for you, but Jermaine I don't know"

"So you don't trust me, you don't believe I changed?" he asked in a more sterner tone, "You don't believe me?"

"I never said that, I'm just saying"

"And me and you both know the real. We know the real, so follow your heart" I hummed in denial now wanting to hang up

"What you mean?"

"You know what I mean, you ain't living in your truth. Be for real with yourself" he spat out aggressively, "Matter of fact, you out of town?"

"Jermaine, no"

"I'm on the way" he said before hanging up and not giving me a chance to respond

I quickly text him before telling him not to come. It's no point in him coming, it's not.

I'm still tryna get over this nigga and he keep finding his way back. I was doing good and he just come fucking shit up.

I found myself occupied with talking to Teetee. We also haven't talked in a while, so it feel so good to talk to my sister.

She was telling me about how she had another pregnancy scare. This girl is always fucking and having pregnancy scares.

One day it's not gonna be a scare and I'm gone be so happy. I want a little niece or nephew so damn bad.

"Teetee I'll call you back" I said after hearing Jermaine at my door knocking

"Bitch who at your door?" she asked while looking concerned before I laughed

"I don't know, but I'll call you back. I'll see you later tonight"

"Your lying ass, but alright"

We hung up before I threw my phone on the bed and got up. I made my way to the door before opening it getting caught off guard.