13.

Sha'Carri Richardson
_______

I stared at Teetee as she just giggled uncontrollably. She find a way to piss me off whether it's in person or not.

"Girl that shit is not funny" I said before rolling my eyes at her, "You get on my nerves real bad"

"I love you, you ain't like the joke?"

"Fuck you cause you know I don't like that joke" I said before she started laughing again

"No, but for real what you been up to Ms.leavethestate and never look back?"

"Living"

"Elaborate"

"Living" I repeated before she sucked her teeth at me and I laughed, "You acting like I don't talk to you almost everyday. You know what's going on with me"

"Sha'Carri be for real aside from you telling me that nigga in jail, I know nothing. I'm your sister and you lowkey being weird"

"Weird is crazy" I said snickering a little as she just looked at me with a straight face

"You know what the fuck I'm asking you. Last time I checked you don't know nobody who stay in Los Vegas. Who you with?"

"Why would you assume I'm staying with somebody?" I asked kind of dragging it because I don't wanna tell her about me and A'ja

At first I came up with a good lie about who I was in Los Vegas with. She fell for it at first, but somehow she caught on.

She sickly calculated.

"Cause you is, I ain't assuming. You might as well just tell me, like be for real"

"This ain't no obligation" I told her before she looked at me weirdly

"I don't know who the fuck you hanging round, but they got you tripping. So you just be hiding shit now?"

"Teetee we ain't in no relationship" I said as she just looked at me like I was crazy, "This ain't no obligation"

"Any other time you be ready to tell me something"

"Well, I'm not ready this time" I said while simply shrugging my shoulders

"That's all you had to say, damn. Carri you really weird as fuck for that"

"What you gone benefit from this?"

"You dead ass?" she asked before I sighed now getting annoyed, "You ended the season early, and now this?"

She pissing me off so bad right now.

"And here you go acting like you don't know why I ended it early. Just change the topic cause we arguing about nothing"

"I ain't tryna argue, I'm really tryna make sure you good" she said causing me to just simply nod my head

We wrapped up our outing before she took me back home. I immediately started packing because I'm going back to Los Vegas tonight.

Once I was done packing, I laid down. I just was laying in my thoughts thinking. I came to the conclusion that my life is going downhill.

That was obvious, I'm so damn confused.

My grandma won't even answer my calls. I went to her house, and she told me to leave. She's so mad at me, she don't even wanna talk.

My grandma is literally my everything, she's the only one I have. This situation is confusing and I don't know what to do.

I ended up falling asleep before being woken up by my phone ringing hours after.