30.

Sha'Carri Richardson
_________

I listened to A'ja rage and go on about how I'm no good. She won't even give me a chance to talk and defend myself.

If I do try to talk she cut me off.

We tried to come back together and talk things out, but it's not going well. I'll take accountability and say it's my fault.

It is.

Acting off of my emotions and fucking Jermaine backfired on me.

"I should've known you wasn't shit in the beginning. You told my ass you ain't like women, and I ain't listen"

"You're doing too much, can I talk?" I asked now cutting her off from her sentence

"I just found three positive pregnancy test in your bathroom. How the fuck I'm doing too much?"

"No I-I'm not saying it like that, I'm just saying let me talk" I said while tryna grab her before she moved

"Don't touch me cause I'm bound to hurt you. Pregnant or not, and let you talk for what?" she asked while glaring at me, "Ain't shit to say"

"It was a accident"

"Oh, now it was accident. We talking bout the same nigga that got you losing brain cells. Sha'Carri I'm done with you, dead ass"

"I'm sorry, I keep apologizing" I said sincerely before she laughed

"And you keep saying sorry like it's gone change something. It's not. How far along are you?"

"Thursday make three weeks" she chuckled before going over and grabbing her keys

"You got me so fucked up, you just don't know. You really fucked up this time, that get back finna go crazy"

What?

She was just laughing and I could see the seriousness all over her face.

"A'ja I'm not playing"

"Oh, now you ain't playing no more?" she laughed causing me to hold a confused look, "You been playing this whole time, I'm finna show you"

"I'm tryna tell you it was a accident, it wasn't supposed to happen"

"So, you opening the door to let this weird ass nigga in was a accident?"

"I'm sa —" she cut me off before I could get out what I was saying

"Answer the question, yes or no?"

"No"

"Exactly" she said before shrugging, "And we know he ain't rape you, so wasn't shit a accident. You tried to be sneaky and got pregnant, dummy"

"I wasn't tryna be sneaky"

"And why the fuck you make me catch a flight to come see you knowing you pregnant?" I just shrugged having nothing else to say

"I don't know"

"Cause you wasn't gone tell me, that's why. You don't ever know shit"

Truth be told I can't even give a logical reason as to why I did anything. Other than the fact that I love Jermaine, and that's who I really wanna be with.

I actually really did try to move on from him, but my heart wouldn't let me. A'ja is a loving and genuine person, but at this point it's time to call it quits.

It's not working.

She deserves somebody who's gonna give her everything that I didn't. I had to take the time to realize that she's not what I want.