2.

Sha'Carri Richardson
_______

"Jermaine I'm getting my nails done, I can't talk" I said while holding my phone to my ear with my free hand

He started going on a rant about how he don't want me being out of state. I have stuff to do, I can't be where he wants me to be.

Well, I can but not right now.

I hung up because he's really pissing me off. He thinks that he controls me, and it's annoying.

"Carri y'all need to break up" Nia said before I sighed and shook my head

"The sad part about it is, we ain't even together no more. I wanna be, but it's him"

"We done had this conversation plenty of times. You need to stop listening to your heart"

"It's hard to just cut him off all together, I love him" I said before she gave me a death glare

We really do gave this conversation every time we see each other. So, she's sick of repeating herself and me not listening.

"You can love him from a distance, Sha'Carri. If the relationship ain't working, you need to let it go"

"But he said he wanna get back together, so that's what we working on" I said before she sighed and rolled her eyes

"No, you working on that. He don't give a fuck about no relationship. If he did, he wouldn't be doing what he doing"

"Okay, you right and I know I just need to leave him alone. I'm tryna tell you, I can't Nia"

"That's your damn problem, you don't listen. You ain't even trying, I'm done talking"

She finished with my nails before I paid her and left. I'm on a two hour time frame now because tonight I have an awards show to attend.

I went straight to my stylists.

Luckily, I got my makeup done prior to getting my nails done. My appointments got switched around, but that's neither here nor there.

I made my way into the building and to the dressing room. Everybody's already here, which is no surprise.

"My chauffeur was late" I said with a slight giggle

"We already know you lying, just come on" Kevin, my stylist said causing me and everybody to laugh

"Kev I'm serious"

"Just come on" he repeated not wanting to hear nothing else

"Carri stay lying" Lena said before I laughed again and waved her off

I followed Kevin over to the rack of clothes that he had for me. All of his clothed are handmade, which is exciting.

"Okay, so all of these are the options, but I'm really leaning towards this" he picked up a red two piece leather set before my eyes widened

"Oou, I like this Kevin — this is clean as hell"

"This the one?" he asked while getting hyped now causing me to get hyped too

"This the one, fasho" I said before we both high fived each other, "Damn, but let me look at the other fits"

I started looking at the other outfits, and they all looked cute. The two piece set just got a fire ring to it, so I have to go with it.

I went and changed my clothes before sitting down to get my hair done. Time is timing, and I'm getting more anxious.

"We need to hurry up, it's gone be traffic" I said while tapping my nails together