20.

Sha'Carri Richardson
________

"Make me your girlfriend tonight" I demanded to A'ja before kissing her and she laughed, "Why you laughing at me?"

"Cause you funny"

"Cause I want you to make me your girlfriend tonight?" she shook her head no before I grew even more confused

"You funny cause the liquor talking, but I can't make you my girlfriend right now"

"Why?" I said disappointedly

"Would you make me your girlfriend tonight?" she reversed the question before I nodded, "Why?"

"Cause I wanna be with you"

"I feel you" she said before sighing, "At first I was rushing the process, but you started moving weird"

"No, you just wasn't seeing eye to eye with what I was doing"

"You think I'm finna see eye to eye with you being affiliated with your abusive ex?" she sat up in the drivers seat, "No"

"It's not like I'm tryna be with him"

"He tryna be back with you though, and y'all been kissing. So, you alright with me still talking to my ex?"

"I mean — kinda" I answered causing her to chuckle and look away, "Kinda"

"Alright, so I'm finna drop you off at my house. After that I'm finna go spend the night with my ex who wanna be with me"

"That's different"

"It's not, just how you let him come to your house on multiple occasions. I'm finna go spend the night, it's the same"

"A'ja Wilson"

"Exactly, you don't like that cause it's wrong. So let's throw the whole conversation away" she said before turning her attention to her food

"Can I get a wing?" she handed me a wing before I just smiled happily, "You so nice"

"I am, and you said you ain't like garlic wings"

"I wanna try it" I said before biting into it and trying to actually see if I like it, "Nasty"

"You just be wasting food"

"I know, it's so bad ain't it?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Hell yeah"

"I'll do better one day" I said causing her to snicker a little

I started back eating my food, which was the same as her meal. I just got mild wings, she got garlic and we both have fries.

Wings and seafood is something I can eat everyday. Mostly seafood, I love seafood so much.

"When you moving to Vegas?" A'ja broke the silence before I looked over at her

"You want me to move to Vegas?"

"I want you with me, yeah. Really all you gotta do is bring yourself, i'll do the rest" she said with a slight shrug

"What you mean?"

"I'll have all your stuff moved here, and you move in with me" I started humming cause that sound like a lot

It's a lot to consider.

"The back and forth flights is too much. I'm still in school though, and my grandma there"

"Granny can come too, we just gone have to get her a house here"

"My grandma not moving here, she don't wanna move. We got other family there, but I'm scared to leave her"