chapter 23

In y/n dream...

Y/n was waiting for Jimin for dinner. It was raining outside. She was enjoying the nature by sitting near the window and thinking about her man. Suddenly she hear the horn sound she knows that was jimin she went down to open the door. Y/n saw jimin who is dripping wet by rain infront of her she was checking him up to down. His muscular chest was exposing in wet white shirt.she was gulping hard and jimin noticed that.

Jimin: y/n are you eye fucking me ? * he said and y/n snnaped out from her thoughts.

Y/n: As always prevert you are.*she and went inside to get water  Jimin removed his shoes and followed her.

Jimin: you are the one who checked me up to down now am I prevert is this fair?*he said and raised his eyebrows y/n handover glass of water to him.

Y/n: I don't know that and all   I know his you are the prevert here.*jimin pocked his tough on his cheeks and Suddenly pinned y/n in the fridge door. He went near her lips.

Jimin: okay lets do one thing.*he said and pulled her by his waist and lifted her like in bridal style.

Y/n : jimin what are you doing put me down.*she just hitting his shoulders to put her down but jimin started to make his way to room.y/n expecting that he goona break the bed by doing something she was gulping hard.He kicked he bedroom door and bang opened y/n was expecting he will put her on bed but jimin made his ways towards bathroom and left y/n confused.He made y/n to stand infront of the shower and opened the tap.

Y/n: jimin what are you doing the its too cold.

Jimin: you saw my wet body so now its my prime time to watch your wet body like this....now you can call me prevert I will agree in that.*he said and smirked.y/n was wearing white laceup night dress which was exposing half of her body.

Y/n: okay you have done watching getting me wet ? Now I am going.

Jimin: But I am not done yet to making you wet by doing something else.*he said and grabbed y/n waist.

They both look eachother eyes and locked their lips jimin was angrily kissing her and y/n trying her best to match his speed

They both look eachother eyes and locked their lips jimin was angrily kissing her and y/n trying her best to match his speed.Jimin felt y/n smooth skin is disturbing by her clothes so he decided to rip it off. He untied her lace and leaved her in underwears. Jimin removed his white shirt and so that y/n can feel his muscular chest. The kiss was getting deeper in shower but both of their desires is on  fire.jimin was rubbing y/n face while kissing and y/n digging her nails on his back. He made y/n leg to balance on his hip and started to attack on her neck sucking her neck and y/n making sinful sound which made jimin to go even more crazy. He made his hand rome on her neck to  chest and down to stomach and he made his hand to go inside her panties.....

Suddenly y/n woke up from her dream while breathing heavily. She was just looking around and found she was in her home not with jimin.she just slapped herself.

Y/n: Oh y/n why are you thinking like this.....even he is not with me now I am goona miss my big baby so much.

On the otherside:

Jenita is cooking for jimin and jaymin. Jimin can't maje them stay outside became of safety purpose Because she made compliant on her husband and got arrested now her psycho husband is searching to kill her.Thats why jimin made her to stay with them.  But jenita was taking advantage on jimin kindness and trying catch y/n's place.she was wearing y/n dress and making breakfast Suddenly Jimin's mom came there.

Jimin's mom:  who the hell allowed you to kitchen? If you are guest try to act like a guest not more than that.*she said with a anger.

Jenita: oh mom cool down I am not your guest I am also going to be a part of your family.

Jimin's mom: Family my foot!!!!!! And Dont you dare call me as your mom.*she said with anger.

Jenita: I can also be a good daughter in law mom and I also gave birth to Jimin's child it Justin Dont forget.*she said and jimin came to the spot while hearing this conversation..

Jimin's mom: what ? What did you just say justin is Jimin's son ? And you want me to belive all your lies enough jenita. Who the hell are you just came and destroyed the happy family of my son.why you keep on butting on his life Even in past you didn't let him to live his life peacefully.I am waring you to stop here or else the consequences will be worst for you.

Jenita : Are you threatening me ? Do you think I will get scared for your words.*jimin came inbetween the conversation.

See you guys in next chapter.

Extremely sorry guys I know delaying next chapter of this series but I am going through some heart break past few days so I trying to coming out from that and I will upload next chapter soon and regularly in upcoming days.

Thanks you all hope you will enjoy this and vote for the work if you like and Dont forget get to comment luvies.

Sarangahaeee all 💜.