chapter 19

The next day morning.

Jimin didn't sleep properly the day Before night Because he was curious to take care of y/n

Jimin didn't sleep properly the day Before night Because he was curious to take care of y/n.He opened his eyes and saw y/n sleeping peaceful in his arms he kissed her forehead and make sure that she was comfort in bed.And then he opened the window curtains so that sunlight can hit the room after that he straightly went to do his morning routine he decided to take a day off for office so that he can take care of y/n and clear the misunderstanding. Jimin took zaiya in her hands and  went to kitchen and started make breakfast with his known cooking skills.

On the otherside:

Y/n wake up by the sun hit directly on her face. She opened the eyes and saw she was on bed covered with blanket.Suddenly she feel her whole body was too weak. She remembered each and everything from last night. Tears are rolling down on her face.She can't bare this pain any more and firstly she don't want to share her husband like this for that she can be alone without him. y/n Don't want to risk her kids life like this circumstances she wiped her Tears and went to fresh up herself.

In kitchen:

Jimin made zaiya to sit on her baby chair and playing with her while making cheese toast he knows that it was y/n's fav breakfast

Jimin made zaiya to sit on her baby chair and playing with her while making cheese toast he knows that it was y/n's fav breakfast.Suddenly jenita entered kitchen and saw jimin cooking.

Jenita:  omg jimin why are you cooking this when you have me leave I will take care.*she said with wide smile but jimin know who she is.

Jimin: Thats okay breakfast is ready only I need cut fruits for smoothie.

Jenita : ohh jimin come on man give the knife to me I will do that.*she forcefully tried to get the knife but jimin refused to give and made his hand up Jenita tired to reach but it ended up to feel down jimin got balance through kitchen counter and balanced Jenita not to get hurt. Suddenly they both hear a sound on steps its none other y/n. Y/n came down and saw jimin was holding jenita. On the otherside jimin saw y/n coming down by seeing him he forget he was holding jenita Because she saw y/n with 3 set of packing bags.He was so confused like whats going on.

Y/n came down and went near zaiya and opened her belts of the baby chair and he was about to turn but jimin pulled her by her hands.

Jimin: what is y/n why did you packed all this.

Y/n : Its my clothes and kids clothes.*she said coldly.

Jimin: But why where are you going?

Y/n : jimin please I can't bare this pain I feel like I am nothing to you. As a wife you should share each and everything with me you can't  hide this big thing with me.*she said while crying.

Jimin: y/n dont talk like that you are my everything."y/n faked a smile with sad.

Y/n: I remember this same words I saw in your old album jimin which one is true?

Jimin: y/n you know no one can handle me please understand Stay here this is our home dont go anywhere if you Don't like jenita staying here I will make some arrangements but you Please don't go I Can't live without you and my kids.

Y/n: Jimin I have read a letter which you kept back side of your photo album you wrote each and everything which you and me living now but with the name Jenita so owner of this life its not me Before you choose her so I am fulfilling my husband's wish.*she said while crying heavily.

Y/n: I don't say you cheat me but I feel like you didn't consider me as your wife. Wife is not only who satisfy you have kids with you take care of household works. You should think me as your better half you should let me know what is your problem like I share with you. Realise this jimin I am not a puppet I too have feedings.*Through this jimin able to know how she got hurt.jimin can't even shutter a word Because he know he was wrong always treating her like she dosen't exist. He loves her so much but he did treat the ways as she wants.

Y/n: jaymin come here.*she shouted after hearing a car horn sound which came to pick them up.she turn towards jimin.

Y/n: I am Just giving You time to choose your life as you want I will respect your decision untill that I can't share my husband thats why I am leaving and you and Jenita need to think about Justin life too cause he is also your kid.*with that y/n too jaymin and zaiya with her.

Jimin: Justin what ?

Y/n: I think you should talk with Jenita about Justin maybe you dont know who is he actually.*y/n went inside the car and atlast jimin came to know that it was Jenita's plan to y/n leave.

Jimin: y/n don't go stay here.*he said with anger but y/n told the driver to go to her mom's house while crying in heavy hearted .jimin saw his wife and kids leaving him for the first time.In anger he punched the glass door he got hurt and blood was drooping down.

Hope you all enjoying the story line I too dont want to separate y/n ane jimin but the story line is like that but upcoming episodes you will know.

Stay tuned for next chapter 💜

vote and comment on my work so that I will get new ideas and motivation to write the content.

Sarangahe all 💗